Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.

Windows 7: driver for aspire T650

14 Nov 2009   #1

driver for aspire T650

There don't seem to be any Windows 7 drivers for older ACER Aspire model like T650 aspire Will Windows 7 signed drivers be released for these model?

My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Nov 2009   #2

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 RTM

Microsoft can only provide what Acer provided them.
Check on the Acer site for whatever you are looking for.
My System SpecsSystem Spec

driver for aspire T650

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Driver problems for Aspire E5-521
Model: Aspire E5-521 BIOS (UEFI) Version (currently set to Legacy): ATI VGA VER015. Original Operating System: Windows 8.1 New Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit Type of Issue: Could not locate Chipset Driver, PCI Device, PCI Encryption/Decryption Controller, SM Bus...
Acer aspire 5610z XP driver!
Hi, I need a wireless driver URGENTLY please for this laptop and and also the LAN driver Thanks in advanced please help me someone I have downloaded all the drivers on the acer website but in device manager the was a problem with the driver
Acer Aspire 1680 - need USB driver
Hi Guys, I just installed a fresh windows 7 and it doesn't recognize the usb port . I went to acer website but no luck to find windows 7 driver for this old laptop. I already update windows 7 from ms website, but still no luck. Laptop specs: Acer Aspire 1681 1.5Ghz 1GB RAM
sound driver on aspire 1690
hello, i post here cause I have a little problem, I installed 7 few weeks ago on my aspire 1690 and I've no sound... the sound device is a ac-link... i've tried every driver I found on the net... without any success... some topic that i read... but don t solve my problem :...
[Help]Driver Acer Aspire 4540
i have problem with my acer laptop. specs: AMD Turion X2 dual core ATI Radeon HD4200 2GB DDR2 of RAM when i installed windows 7 ultimate my graphic, sound bluetooth, wifi, all of them work very worse. . . help me friends... sorry with my bad english..
Driver needed for acer Aspire 5610z
please any one can help me and bring me the driver for windows 7 ......spicial bluetooth driver.........thankssssssssss:o

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd