Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.

Windows 7: communication driver for Lenovo T410

03 Jan 2016   #1
bigbingo

Windows 7 Ultimate x64

communication driver for Lenovo T410

Hi Guys,

I got Lenovo T410, I installed Windows 7 Ultimate, and it function well besides that I don't have comunication, no WiFi nor by cable. I assume driver is missing. Any suggestion?

Thanks

Attached Images
communication driver for Lenovo T410-computermanagement.png 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jan 2016   #2
ComputerGeek

Desk 1: Win 7 Pro x32; Desk 2: Windows 10 x64

You need to download the drivers from the Lenovo support site for your model.
I get the link Laptops and netbooks :: ThinkPad T Series laptops :: ThinkPad T410 - Lenovo Support (US)

Select your OS and download Chipset and Network: Ethernet drivers to a flash drive. Then install from flash

You should then be able to download the rest online
> Wifi
> Intel Management
> Fingerprint Reader

You'll have to then check and see what if anything still needed
03 Jan 2016   #3
bigbingo

Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Thanks.
After installing the WiFi I could not connect to local WiFi host.
Checking for error I got the message attached.
Can somebody help as I don't see any button or a way to turn on connection.
Thanks again

Attached Images
communication driver for Lenovo T410-capture.png 

03 Jan 2016   #4
kathy025

Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 (OEM)

Did you try the function keys?
Fn + [Function Key]
Look for the one with the WiFi signal.

communication driver for Lenovo T410

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Lenovo Thinkpad T410: Bought a different battery, issues reporting %
Good afternoon all, I have been in the process of making my laptop, a Lenovo Thinkpad T410, a much better device to use. While I've been having HDD issues, my main issue right now is the battery that I had purchased. With the IBM Power Manager software, the battery is listed as a Sanyo 42T4710....
Hardware & Devices
BSOD win7proSP1 on Lenovo T410 after upgrade to intel ssd 520 series
Hello Everyone, Odd thing i've experienced yesterday, upgraded lenovo t410 laptop to intel ssd drive 180 GB and decided to instal win7 pro with integrated sp1. In the post installation stage, while setting username and computer name computer crashed with BSOD. It happen 4-5 times. Even...
BSOD Help and Support
Random BSOD Lenovo T410 WER-70590-0.sysdata.xml
Hi there, I have attached the grab all data in the hope someone will be able to advise. My laptop has been giving BSOD for months now, Iv'e uploaded a multitude of drivers and performed registry cleaning etc It happens without much warning apart from a very short freeze, I really need to...
BSOD Help and Support
Consistant BSOD Lenovo I5 T410
I need some help please: I keep getting a BSOD like clockwork on my Laptop. The Laptop can run in safe mode with no issues....Tested this last night and this it was still on this morning. I initially thought it was the ram so I removed the onboard 4Gb and replaced it with a new chip. I...
BSOD Help and Support
Lenovo Thinkpad T410 Driver Help
I reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and was wondering where I could get the fingerprint reader, bluetooth and thinkvantage drivers for my Thinkpad. I'm not really sure which drivers to get online.
Drivers
Frequent BSOD - new Lenovo T410 laptop
System information: - Lenovo T410 - Bought December 2010 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit OEM - Hitachi 500 GB hard drive - NVIDIA NVS 3100m Optimus Graphics 512MB DDR3 with AMT - 4 GB PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM 1067MHz SODIMM Memory (2 DIMM) + I installed another 4 GB I have not reinstalled the...
BSOD Help and Support

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd