Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: help me with my ethernet controller and dlink wireless.


30 Nov 2009   #1

Window 7
 
 
help me with my ethernet controller and dlink wireless.

hye all...i had installed my window 7 yesterday..but i had experience some problem with my ethernet controller and my dlink DWL-G122 driver...

i had try download new driver from realtek site for the ethernet controller but its not working....

the driver for the dlink usb wireless also not working..

i'm using abit SG-80 mobo with pentium 4 775 socket and 1gb ram ddr...

hope u guys can help me with my problems... thanks in advance...

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

30 Nov 2009   #2

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by analyzermike View Post
hye all...i had installed my window 7 yesterday..but i had experience some problem with my ethernet controller and my dlink DWL-G122 driver...

i had try download new driver from realtek site for the ethernet controller but its not working....

the driver for the dlink usb wireless also not working..

i'm using abit SG-80 mobo with pentium 4 775 socket and 1gb ram ddr...

hope u guys can help me with my problems... thanks in advance...
Hi mike and welcome

OK lets try this first
type cmd in search
type ipconfig /all
using the built in snipping tool (type snipping in search) take a screenshot of the ipconfig output
Upload it to us using the attachment icon (shaped like a paperclip) in the reply form

See pics for both

next type device manager. go to the netwrok tab. look for your device
Is it there? Does it have a yellow triangle on it

Let us know if you ned any help

Kenn J++
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Nov 2009   #3

Window 7
 
 

ok..this is my screenshot of ip config and device manager...

hope u can help me...

[IMG]file:///F:/device%20manager.PNG[/IMG][IMG]file:///F:/device%20manager.PNG[/IMG]


Attached Thumbnails
help me with my ethernet controller and dlink wireless.-device-manager.png   help me with my ethernet controller and dlink wireless.-ipconfig.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


30 Nov 2009   #4

Windows 7 Ultimate x86-64
 
 

Update the chipset (if you can find it) for your mobo first, then try reinstalling in safe mode.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Nov 2009   #5

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by analyzermike View Post
ok..this is my screenshot of ip config and device manager...

hope u can help me...

[IMG]file:///F:/device%20manager.PNG[/IMG][IMG]file:///F:/device%20manager.PNG[/IMG]
You will need to find out what version of the DWL-G122 you have:

Name:  dwl-g122.png
Views: 165
Size:  15.2 KB

We also need to know if you are using the 32 bit or 64 bit version of Windows 7?

.


.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2009   #6

Window 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iseeuu View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by analyzermike View Post
ok..this is my screenshot of ip config and device manager...

hope u can help me...

[IMG]file:///F:/device%20manager.PNG[/IMG][IMG]file:///F:/device%20manager.PNG[/IMG]
You will need to find out what version of the DWL-G122 you have:

Attachment 39571

We also need to know if you are using the 32 bit or 64 bit version of Windows 7?

.
i'm using the rev C for the DWL-G122...and i'm using the 64 bit version of window seven...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2009   #7

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by analyzermike View Post
i'm using the rev C for the DWL-G122...and i'm using the 64 bit version of window seven...
The only driver available for this revision "C" is a 64 bit Vista driver 3.30, dated 2/09/2009.

You try installing the driver in Vista "compatibility mode"? Compatibility Mode

You can try manually installing the driver?

Robert
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2009   #8

Windows 7 Ultimate x86-64
 
 

Try it in safe mode too.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 help me with my ethernet controller and dlink wireless.




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: help me with my ethernet controller and dlink wireless.
Thread Forum
ethernet controller driver Drivers
Need Ethernet Controller etc. Drivers
Solved ethernet controller Network & Sharing
Solved Ethernet controller Network & Sharing
Missing Ethernet controller and PCI simple communications controller Drivers
DLink Wireless G DWA driver for windows 7 Drivers
ethernet controller Network & Sharing

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:59 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33