Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: HD 120 GB can't accses..

30 Nov 2009   #1

windows 7
 
 
HD 120 GB can't accses..

problem is...

put HD 120 GB in PC everything regular...bios see that HD hitachi ...Device menager se hitachi to but when i go to my comp he isn't there... help i try to reinstal HD in device menager but nothing... same is hapening...


pls help

use win 7 32x bit.


thx a lot

cya

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

30 Nov 2009   #2

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by hayper View Post
problem is...

put HD 120 GB in PC everything regular...bios see that HD hitachi ...Device menager se hitachi to but when i go to my comp he isn't there... help i try to reinstal HD in device menager but nothing... same is hapening...


pls help

use win 7 32x bit.


thx a lot

cya
Hi and welcome

Does the HD have a drive letter or label In disk management?

Kenn J+
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Nov 2009   #3

windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by hayper View Post
problem is...

put HD 120 GB in PC everything regular...bios see that HD hitachi ...Device menager se hitachi to but when i go to my comp he isn't there... help i try to reinstal HD in device menager but nothing... same is hapening...


pls help

use win 7 32x bit.


thx a lot

cya
Hi and welcome

Does the HD have a drive letter or label In disk management?

Kenn J+


i don't know what u asking me... my english isn't good so well! pls explain or upload some pic! pls...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


30 Nov 2009   #4

XP Pro/Vista Ultimate (64)/Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition(64)
 
 

Hi Hayper,
click Start, then right click Computer - Manage - Disk Management
In the section where it says Disk0, Disk1, Disk2 etc., do you see your Hitachi 120Gb HD?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Nov 2009   #5
whs
Microsoft MVP

Vista, Windows7, Mint Mate, Zorin, Windows 8
 
 

Go to disk management as Orpheous says and right click on where it says Disk1 or whatever the number of your Hitachi is. Then click on Initialize. Then go to the right part of your Hitachi and right click on that and go to Format. That will allow you to format the disk (recommend NTFS) and to assign a drive letter. When you are done with that, you will see it in Computer.
Note: formatting may take quite a while. So be patient.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Nov 2009   #6

windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Orpheous View Post
Hi Hayper,
click Start, then right click Computer - Manage - Disk Management
In the section where it says Disk0, Disk1, Disk2 etc., do you see your Hitachi 120Gb HD?
i fix it...!! thx a lot!!

he was here and i just formated it! :=)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Nov 2009   #7

XP Pro/Vista Ultimate (64)/Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition(64)
 
 

glad to hear you got it working
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2009   #8

windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Orpheous View Post
glad to hear you got it working
thx :=)...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 HD 120 GB can't accses..




Thread Tools



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:41 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33