I found this yesterday online but have not tried it. Is anyone else familiar with these commands?
Problem: In Device Manager, a yellow explanation mark appears beside "Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface". Opening the driver
shows that "The device cannot start" with error code 10.
1. Open command prompt with administrator credentials (Find CMD and right-click - Run as Administrator).
2. Enter netsh environment. Type "netsh" and ENTER.
3. "int teredo" and ENTER
4. "set state disabled" and ENTER.
5. Open Device Manager and uninstall "Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface".
6. Open command prompt with administrator credentials once again.
7. netsh + ENTER.
8. "int ipv6" + ENTER
9. "set teredo client" + ENTER
10. Open Device Manager and Scan for new hardware.
11. Select "Show hidden devices" from the View menu. You will now see that it is present without errors with any luck.
My understanding it that the Teredo Tunneling is used for ipv6 over an ipv4 connection and is used for a home network. I may be off base as I have this same error and just disabled it for now and will look at it later.