The following is what came up when I started to upgrade to windows 7
The following issues are preventing Windows from upgrading. Cancel the upgrade, complete each task, and then restart the upgrade to continue.
- Windows needs to be restarted so necessary changes to system files can be made before continuing.
- For these items, make the following changes:
Upgrading Windows will affect the following devices and/or programs:
- Uninstall these programs. Open Control Panel and search for "uninstall a program".
- These devices might not work properly after the upgrade. Before upgrading, we recommend updating the drivers for these devices. Cancel the upgrade, open Control Panel and search for "update device drivers", or go to the device manufacturer's website to search for updated drivers.
- Human Interface Devices: HP Quick Launch Buttons
- Storage controllers: SCSI/RAID Host Controller
- These programs might not work properly after the upgrade. We recommend uninstalling these programs before upgrading. Cancel the upgrade, open Control Panel, and search for "uninstall a program". (Note: Programs marked as * can be safely reinstalled after the upgrade.)
- iTunes (Please deauthorize computer prior to upgrade)
- HP Quick Launch Buttons
The red font I'm having trouble with and the itallic bold I'm confused about as earlier in the message it said to update HP Quick Launch buttons and now at the end of the message to uninstall. Not sure why.
Anyway my major problem is the red (Storage controllers: SCSI/RAID Host Controller)
. I have been researching forums all over the internet and have tried contacting hp about getting this update to no avail. I've been to the motherboard's web page as told by some to get this update also to no avail. Where do I get this update? Please help.