People Enjoy this. I solve our problem. This is a solution from me and denyboy.
so all I did was :
1. You need 4.3.3 BETA DRIVER !!! Download here : :: DVBSkyStar.com - Support for PC SAT Cards // SkyStar2, HDTV, DVB Software
-go to downloads section and then drivers section
2. Uninstall everything which refers to SS2 (old driver and apps)
3. Disable Network card to prevent automatic updates to update wrong driver (Maybe unnecessary, but I did it and it works now so..)
4. Restart PC
5. There should be unknown device in device manager
6. Update driver and select location of 4.3.3 BETA driver
7. Now, after driver installs succesfully, go to 4.3.3 folder and run setup as an administrator, complete this installation.
8. Restart PC
9. Install DVB DREAM 1.4i (I havent tested other DVB apps, but this works like a charm)
10. Enjoy Windows 7