Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Xbox 360 PC wireless gaming Receiver


25 Dec 2011   #71

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Thanks for your very fast answer (and sorry my bad english ) my Computer said, the bandwidth was exeeded, but then I put the receiver into the usb ports in the back of my PC and pulled out my webcam and that was the solution


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

09 Mar 2012   #72

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Itried and did all of these steps but my controller won't sync all i get is all 4 lights flashing... Can anyone help me with this?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Mar 2012   #73

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rob10nat View Post
Itried and did all of these steps but my controller won't sync all i get is all 4 lights flashing... Can anyone help me with this?
Did you check your batteries. Make sure they are new.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


25 Apr 2012   #74

Windows 7 64-bit
 
 
Two unknown devices

Finally got it to work!
My mistake was that I plugged my gaming reciever into all the different USB-slots I have. That created two "unknown devices" in my task manager and I first only installed the driver into one of them(USB-slot 002# and 003#). But at that moment I had the reciever plugged into USB-slot 001# which is connected to the other "unknown device" in the task manager (USB-slot 001# and 004#).
So I just installed the "Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows Version: 2.1.0.1349 [8/13/2009" driver into that one also ^^. I'm too lazy to switch the reciever into another slot you know..

Hope this could help some and thanks everyone helping in this thread!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Jul 2012   #75

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 
Laggy connection

I don't know whether its the hardware or something else.


So I got the wireless receiver to work, and I tested it on some games. The controller synced and everything, and the ring lights up in the first quandrant, but the problem is that it only stays lit up for a few seconds. After a few seconds, the light starts revolving around the ring. In the game, every time this happens, it switches back to mouse/keyboard. This problem only lasts a few seconds as well, and the first quandrant lights up again. I guess you can call it laggy connection. Is there anyway to fix it so that it stays perfectly synced for the entirety of the game, without any stopping?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jul 2012   #76

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by hitchhiker13 View Post
I don't know whether its the hardware or something else.


So I got the wireless receiver to work, and I tested it on some games. The controller synced and everything, and the ring lights up in the first quandrant, but the problem is that it only stays lit up for a few seconds. After a few seconds, the light starts revolving around the ring. In the game, every time this happens, it switches back to mouse/keyboard. This problem only lasts a few seconds as well, and the first quandrant lights up again. I guess you can call it laggy connection. Is there anyway to fix it so that it stays perfectly synced for the entirety of the game, without any stopping?
Have you tried new batteries. Is there something else interfering with the wireless connection?
I am a few feet from mine and it works fine.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Jul 2012   #77

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by windrider View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by hitchhiker13 View Post
I don't know whether its the hardware or something else.


So I got the wireless receiver to work, and I tested it on some games. The controller synced and everything, and the ring lights up in the first quandrant, but the problem is that it only stays lit up for a few seconds. After a few seconds, the light starts revolving around the ring. In the game, every time this happens, it switches back to mouse/keyboard. This problem only lasts a few seconds as well, and the first quandrant lights up again. I guess you can call it laggy connection. Is there anyway to fix it so that it stays perfectly synced for the entirety of the game, without any stopping?
Have you tried new batteries. Is there something else interfering with the wireless connection?
I am a few feet from mine and it works fine.

Fresh batteries, i took out all other USB devices (wireless mouse and such). Still doing the same thing. I don't think has anything to do with range, because the problem persists whether the controller is next to the reciever, or several feet away.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Aug 2012   #78

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

I would have to say there is something wrong with the controller. .Is it in only one particular game, or do you have other games to test the controller with?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Aug 2012   #79

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by windrider View Post
I would have to say there is something wrong with the controller. .Is it in only one particular game, or do you have other games to test the controller with?

I tried this on several games, and the problem is the same for all of them. I think it might be the controller, but the only other one I checked wouldn't sync. I'd have to get that one to sync before I can know for sure. But I just wanted to know if there was a way to fix it for the one controller that the problem is with
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Aug 2012   #80

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by hitchhiker13 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by windrider View Post
I would have to say there is something wrong with the controller. .Is it in only one particular game, or do you have other games to test the controller with?

I tried this on several games, and the problem is the same for all of them. I think it might be the controller, but the only other one I checked wouldn't sync. I'd have to get that one to sync before I can know for sure. But I just wanted to know if there was a way to fix it for the one controller that the problem is with
Take it back to where you bought it from and ask for a new one.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Xbox 360 PC wireless gaming Receiver




Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33