|22 Apr 2009||#1|
| || |
drivers for Intel 855 Centrino Chipse(from China)
Hi ,i come from Beijing China,my english is bad.
but i very pleased to come here
about drivers for Intel 855,sombody insalled ok,you can For reference
somebody installed 7106 is OK
I instanlled 7000 (DELL 710m)1020 * 800 on desktop,but when used 3D accelerated,my computer shutdown.
Please install in strict accordance with this order, or is likely to fall into the death of infinite restart cycle.
1. Do not download the driver after the installation of a direct double-click the SETUP program. Extract the backup.
2. Do not want to install other equipment inside the "video controller", but the installation of the bottom of the "Display Adapter - Standard VGA graphics adapter."
Concrete steps to: Device Manager, right, "update driver software", "Browse your computer to find driver software", "browser" folder backup decompression, the driver software is installed, the next step, (may take longer time , be patient), "off", points "Yes" to restart.
3. After the restart, prompt the lower right corner "is the installation of device driver software", will be installed on the two devices, a "use" another "has been completed, the need to restart.
4. If the previous steps did not make mistakes, then restart the computer again, you can now see that the computer automatically start the 1028 * 768 resolution display or adapt the. Not quite, however, continue below.
5. Device Manager, which appears in the display device connected device, double-click, one of which will have such a display device:
"This equipment is operating normally when the machine is restarted, the device driver will be unloaded. You do so by the equipment manufacturers will not be any change in reservations.
For the entry into force of this equipment, you will need to restart your computer. "
Right, "Uninstall", check "delete this device driver software", to determine the point "Yes" to restart.
6. (*^__^*) No
|My System Specs|
|23 Apr 2009||#2|
| || |
Hi leo & welcome to SevenForums,
You may want to download the drivers directly from Intel here Intel® 852/855 Chipset Family - Chipset information and downloads and click the drivers you want (click 'download'). You will find that Windows 7 is not listed as operating system, don't worry, just download the next best thing (XP or Vista).
Make sure you download the EXE version of the file and save it. Next, open up explorer and go to where you saved it and right-click the exe file you downloaded & select properties. In the compatability tab select the compatability you want to use (based on either XP/Vista). Now click ok and run the file, if asked if you wish to install an older driver select yes.
The driver should install with no errors & restart your PC. You can now run Windows Update to allow Windows to install a more up-to-date driver.
Hope this helps
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: drivers for Intel 855 Centrino Chipse(from China)|
|Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230 very slow connection speed||Network & Sharing|
|Intel Centrino 6150 network adapter issues||Hardware & Devices|
|INTEL CENTRINO ADVANCED 6200N and it will not connect||Network & Sharing|
|Installing video driver for Intel 855 Centrino Chipset||Drivers|
|Installing network adapter - Intel 855 Centrino Chipset||Drivers|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:13 PM.