Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: video driver for BYON T3200 Notebook please

23 Apr 2009   #1

Windows 7 build 7100, XP SP3
 
 
video driver for BYON T3200 Notebook please

I have a notebook, BYON T3200, the Aero won't activate, it said that the driver doesn't support Aero

Can someone tell me where can I get the Aero compatible driver for my notebook?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

25 Apr 2009   #2

Windows 7 build 7100, XP SP3
 
 

it said that it's Vista ready.
anybody know where I can download the driver?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Apr 2009   #3

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Julio Andretti View Post
I have a notebook, BYON T3200, the Aero won't activate, it said that the driver doesn't support Aero

Can someone tell me where can I get the Aero compatible driver for my notebook?

Hi Julio,

If your Graphic chip can support Aero Go here, and try the Vista driver;
:: LeadVision Technology - BYON - New Trendsetter in Mobile Computing ::

I hope this helps

Pooch
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


25 Apr 2009   #4

 
 

Hi Julio,

You could try here Intel® Driver Update Utility - Check for the latest driver

I've done a bit of digging and as far as i can tell your laptop has the Intel GMA 4500. The page i've linked detects your Intel GFX and determins if it's the latest, and offers upgrades if needed.

Hope this helps

LOL, pooch beat me to it
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Apr 2009   #5

Windows 7 build 7100, XP SP3
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pooch View Post
Hi Julio,

If your Graphic chip can support Aero Go here, and try the Vista driver;
:: LeadVision Technology - BYON - New Trendsetter in Mobile Computing ::

I hope this helps

Pooch
ain't no display driver there
mine is M31W S/S (T3200)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Apr 2009   #6

Windows 7 build 7100, XP SP3
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Orbital Shark View Post
Hi Julio,

You could try here Intel® Driver Update Utility - Check for the latest driver

I've done a bit of digging and as far as i can tell your laptop has the Intel GMA 4500. The page i've linked detects your Intel GFX and determins if it's the latest, and offers upgrades if needed.

Hope this helps

LOL, pooch beat me to it
thanks a lot, it's my girl's laptop, I just got the time to check it and downloaded the driver, it worked, Aero roars. 1 more rep for u.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Apr 2009   #7

Windows 7 build 7100, XP SP3
 
 

bout the rep, they said I gotta spread the rep for another member before I give 1 more to u. I'll rep u right away after I rep a worthy punk.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 video driver for BYON T3200 Notebook please




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: video driver for BYON T3200 Notebook please
Thread Forum
problem with my notebook driver~ Graphic Cards
Driver Webcam Notebook Drivers
Error code 43 from graphics driver HP notebook Graphic Cards
Notebook Video Card RAM Graphic Cards
Need help with notebook driver Drivers
notebook connect to TV (s-video) Hardware & Devices
Notebook Nvida driver problem Drivers

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:41 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33