Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.



Windows 7: drivers needed

08 May 2010   #1

windows 7 64 ultimate
 
 
drivers needed

hi thr i need drivers for dell inspiron 1464.. i try dell.com but thr was prblm i can't get the drivers yet plz help me out

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

08 May 2010   #2

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

hi its47 welcome to the forums, hereis the link Drivers & Downloads if you need more help please post back
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 May 2010   #3

windows 7 64 ultimate
 
 

ty pebbly i have problem whn ever i try to download i got msg from the dell download manager that u dnt have any file... any solution for that?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


08 May 2010   #4

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by its47 View Post
ty pebbly i have problem whn ever i try to download i got msg from the dell download manager that u dnt have any file... any solution for that?
yes do not use Dells download manager just download them using windows own downloader .so just double click on the file from Dells site you require ,windows will ask you where to download the file either choose desktop or downloads and you should be ok
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 May 2010   #5

windows 7 64 ultimate
 
 

hmmm alrite thx again....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 May 2010   #6

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by its47 View Post
hmmm alrite thx again....
you're welcome
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 May 2010   #7

windows 7 64 ultimate
 
 

i still cant get the drivers... when ever i try to download the drivers it gives me download manager to download not drivers whats wrong...??
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 May 2010   #8

windows 7 64 ultimate
 
 

pebbly whr r u???
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 May 2010   #9

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by its47 View Post
i still cant get the drivers... when ever i try to download the drivers it gives me download manager to download not drivers whats wrong...??
Hiya pal,

What Pebbly is trying to say is that you should get the option via the link supplied to download via the Dell Download Manager or via your Browser. Choose the option that says "Download via your Internet Browser" that should work fine


Attached Images
 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 May 2010   #10

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by its47 View Post
i still cant get the drivers... when ever i try to download the drivers it gives me download manager to download not drivers whats wrong...??
Hiya pal,

What Pebbly is trying to say is that you should get the option via the link supplied to download via the Dell Download Manager or via your Browser. Choose the option that says "Download via your Internet Browser" that should work fine
thanks for the info PooMan
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 drivers needed





Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: drivers needed
Thread Forum
Which drivers are needed for my PC? Drivers
Drivers needed are .exe but there's no OS yet. Installation & Setup
Drivers needed for USB ADS 2.0 Cardbus Drivers
Drivers needed? Drivers
Drivers needed - Need help Drivers
Dell DVD drivers needed. Drivers
Drivers needed..... Drivers

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33