Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: achi driver for ga-p35-ds3


10 May 2010   #1

many
 
 
achi driver for ga-p35-ds3

I saw this topic by crispy Thred 7

Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3 Raid driver.


sine then gigabyte have released these drivers for SATA


GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3 (Rev. 1.0) | Emaplaadid - Driver

I did notie when installing XP 32 bit there was a question during
the install about mass storage drivers and select S key
You are then asked to insert a floppy
with the drivers on the floppy
since I do not have a floppy what is the alternative?

xstation

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

10 May 2010   #2

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by XSTATION View Post
I saw this topic by crispy Thred 7

Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3 Raid driver.


sine then gigabyte have released these drivers for SATA


GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3 (Rev. 1.0) | Emaplaadid - Driver

I did notie when installing XP 32 bit there was a question during
the install about mass storage drivers and select S key
You are then asked to insert a floppy
with the drivers on the floppy
since I do not have a floppy what is the alternative?

xstation
copy the files to a usb stick and make sure you enable usb hdd detection in the bios
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 May 2010   #3

many
 
 
achi driver for ga-p35-ds3

Thankyou for quick reply

the files I need I think are mentioned here

Intel® Rapid Storage Technology — How to load the driver during OS installation using F6 when in AHCI/RAID mode

( IAAHCI.INF, IAAHCI.CAT, IASTOR.INF, IASTOR.CAT, IASTOR.SYS, and TXTSETUP.OEM.)

this being the case what about the files in the zip file from the SATA
downloads mentioned in my first post from the Gigabyte website
the extracted files are:
jraid security catalog
jraid system file
txtsetup.oem
xraid_f setup information


xstation
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


10 May 2010   #4

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by XSTATION View Post
Thankyou for quick reply

the files I need I think are mentioned here

Intel® Rapid Storage Technology — How to load the driver during OS installation using F6 when in AHCI/RAID mode

( IAAHCI.INF, IAAHCI.CAT, IASTOR.INF, IASTOR.CAT, IASTOR.SYS, and TXTSETUP.OEM.)

this being the case what about the files in the zip file from the SATA
downloads mentioned in my first post from the Gigabyte website
the extracted files are:
jraid security catalog
jraid system file
txtsetup.oem
xraid_f setup information


xstation
just copy them to the usb stick after you have unzipped them
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 May 2010   #5

many
 
 

Thanks for reply to post pebbly

so do I only use these files and not the others
jraid security catalog
jraid system file
txtsetup.oem
xraid_f setup information

xstation
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 May 2010   #6

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by XSTATION View Post
Thanks for reply to post pebbly

so do I only use these files and not the others
jraid security catalog
jraid system file
txtsetup.oem
xraid_f setup information

xstation
sorry for late reply, place both sets of drivers on the usb windows will choose the correct one for you also you may want to have a look at this tutorial AHCI : Enable in Windows 7 / Vista
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 achi driver for ga-p35-ds3




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: achi driver for ga-p35-ds3
Thread Forum
Solved ACHI or IDE for new SSD installation Hardware & Devices
Achi vs ide Performance & Maintenance
Solved ACHI Bios question Drivers
Solved Getting from IDE to ACHI without BSOD BSOD Help and Support
Do I need to install a driver for ACHI? Drivers
ACHI Problems Hardware & Devices
ACHI driver issue W7x64 Installation & Setup

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33