Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: CanoScan LiDE 20


30 May 2010   #1

 
 
CanoScan LiDE 20

Hey, I am in need of a windows 7 driver for my Scanner.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

30 May 2010   #2

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

hi kiwii, welcome to the forums , here is a link to the driver CanoScan LiDE 20 hope that helps
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 May 2010   #3

 
 

Yes I actually found that before posting this thread.
I didn't really understand how to use it...
How do I install it?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


30 May 2010   #4

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

after you have downloaded the file [s7117enx.exe] double click on it ,it will then install itself ,as the driver is for Vista you will have to install in compat mode Compatibility Mode hope this helps
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 May 2010   #5

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pebbly View Post
after you have downloaded the file [s7117enx.exe] double click on it ,it will then install itself ,as the driver is for Vista you will have to install in compat mode Compatibility Mode hope this helps
Okay i downloaded the file from that site again.
It is named "lide20lide30n670un676un1240uvst7031a_xpen" I clicked properties and ran as vista service pack 2.
Then it made a new file on my desktop and inside it was some program called SetupSG. So I clicked propertied and ran it as vista service pack 2 and double clicked it.


Nothing really happened.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 May 2010   #6

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kiwii View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pebbly View Post
after you have downloaded the file [s7117enx.exe] double click on it ,it will then install itself ,as the driver is for Vista you will have to install in compat mode Compatibility Mode hope this helps
Okay i downloaded the file from that site again.
It is named "lide20lide30n670un676un1240uvst7031a_xpen" I clicked properties and ran as vista service pack 2.
Then it made a new file on my desktop and inside it was some program called SetupSG. So I clicked propertied and ran it as vista service pack 2 and double clicked it.


Nothing really happened.
it looks like you downloaded the XP file the one you require is s7117enx.exe
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 May 2010   #7

Windows 8.1 Pro RTM x64
 
 

I'm sorry, but I don't think you're going to have any luck.

I also have one of these scanners, and have tried numerous times to get it to work in Windows 7 without any success.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 May 2010   #8

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pebbly View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kiwii View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pebbly View Post
after you have downloaded the file [s7117enx.exe] double click on it ,it will then install itself ,as the driver is for Vista you will have to install in compat mode Compatibility Mode hope this helps
Okay i downloaded the file from that site again.
It is named "lide20lide30n670un676un1240uvst7031a_xpen" I clicked properties and ran as vista service pack 2.
Then it made a new file on my desktop and inside it was some program called SetupSG. So I clicked propertied and ran it as vista service pack 2 and double clicked it.


Nothing really happened.
it looks like you downloaded the XP file the one you require is s7117enx.exe
I can't locate it on the site... ._.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 May 2010   #9

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dwarf View Post
I'm sorry, but I don't think you're going to have any luck.

I also have one of these scanners, and have tried numerous times to get it to work in Windows 7 without any success.
kiwii ,Dwarf is a very respected member on this site ,if he says its no go then im afraid its no go , sorry about that
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 May 2010   #10

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pebbly View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dwarf View Post
I'm sorry, but I don't think you're going to have any luck.

I also have one of these scanners, and have tried numerous times to get it to work in Windows 7 without any success.
kiwii ,Dwarf is a very respected member on this site ,if he says its no go then im afraid its no go , sorry about that
D:
The program s7117ENx.exe was a toolbar...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 CanoScan LiDE 20




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: CanoScan LiDE 20
Thread Forum
W7 compatible driver for CanoScan Lide 35 Drivers
CanoScan Lide 50 in Win 7 32bit - HELP!!! Drivers
Driver needed for Canoscan Lide 30! Drivers
CanoScan LiDE 500F Drivers
CanoScan LiDE 500F Hardware & Devices
CanoScan LIDE 600F Drivers
canoscan lide 500f wia driver Drivers

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:16 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33