Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.



Windows 7: Help ! my video driver ,Intel 830m,

11 Dec 2008   #1

windows xp
 
 
Help ! my video driver ,Intel 830m,

Who can tell me ,what can i do ..

I can't find my video driver ....

Intel 830m..

5days ago .I have installed windows7 in my computer .

But I can't find my video driver ...I have do mybest ...

If you have some way to install Intel 830m video driver .
please tell me ..

Thank you very much ...

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

12 Dec 2008   #2
DiamondNRG

 

I really don't think there is a compatible driver for that old of video. Do you have a working vista driver you can try to use?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Dec 2008   #3

Vista Ult SP2/Win 7 Ult SP1/Win 8.1 Pro w/MC (all x64)
 
 

Have you tried installing the XP driver in compatibility mode?
It's on the Intel website.
I'm surprised WU didn't find one for you.

NOT a good idea to publish a live email address on a public website, unless you don't mind spambots getting hold of it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


12 Dec 2008   #4

Windows 7 Ult x64(x2), HomePrem x32(x4), Server 08 (+VM), 08 R2 (VM) , SuSe 11.2 (VM), XP 32 (VM)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ex_Brit View Post
Gave you tried installing the XP driver in compatibility mode?
It's on the Intel website.
I'm surprised WU didn't find one for you.

NOT a good idea to publish a live email address on a public website, unless you don't mind spambots getting hold of it.

yes do not ever publish a live address...
only do it in a pm....
and even be carefull
and i believe intel does not have a driver for even vista for this chipset/media acceleration
installing an xp driver can cause so i myself wouldnt install it on that system...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Dec 2008   #5

windows xp
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ex_Brit View Post
Have you tried installing the XP driver in compatibility mode?
It's on the Intel website.
I'm surprised WU didn't find one for you.

NOT a good idea to publish a live email address on a public website, unless you don't mind spambots getting hold of it.

thank you .
i will be careful for my live email...

Now ,i have abandon it ...

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DiamondNRG View Post
I really don't think there is a compatible driver for that old of video. Do you have a working vista driver you can try to use?
no ..I cant find a driver for VISTa too ...

in the first place. I meant to find a driver fo vista .then, maybe I can update my system to windows7.

but i cant find it .

doyou have this driver?

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by darkassain View Post
yes do not ever publish a live address...
only do it in a pm....
and even be carefull
and i believe intel does not have a driver for even vista for this chipset/media acceleration
installing an xp driver can cause so i myself wouldnt install it on that system...

thanks for you.

I have test it .try a xp driver .but i can install it .an the system tell me I have installed this driver ,but when i restart my computer ..system warning this driver cant work .....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Dec 2008   #6

Windows 7 Ult x64(x2), HomePrem x32(x4), Server 08 (+VM), 08 R2 (VM) , SuSe 11.2 (VM), XP 32 (VM)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by walkdragon View Post
thanks for you.

I have test it .try a xp driver .but i can install it .an the system tell me I have installed this driver ,but when i restart my computer ..system warning this driver cant work .....

what i meant is not install the xp video drivers as this can can cause untold issues...
but if you have no other choice then go ahead...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jan 2009   #7

windows xp
 
 

I have a new computer IBM X60.

thank you , my friend ..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Help ! my video driver ,Intel 830m,





Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:12 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33