Go here for more info: http://wnda310064bit.webs.com/
Hi guys, my brother found a little work around to get wnda3100 working on 64bit computers, it works 100%! So all credit goes to Kevin H. If you post this on another forum, give Kevin H the credit! Thanks! Or if you post it anywhere else on the internet, give Kevin H the credit!
Make sure to install wnda3100 software first without driver!
Also, this is only been tested in windows 7 64bit! Please use at your own risk, we are not responsible for anything that goes wrong, but it 100% works!
In order to do this go into device manager, and find your wlan 2.0 usb that isn't recognized in your computer! Download the files that I'll give you and manually install them! Heres how:
1. Make sure wnda3100 is plugged in
2. Go to Device Manager
3. Download these files and unzip: mcbeaner
The files are under wnda3100 folder!
4. Right Click wlan 2.0 usb device (Something like that)
5. Then click update driver
6. Then click browse my computer for driver software
7. Then click let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
8. Choose "network adapters" for what type of device this is on the next screen
9. Then on the next screen, click have disk
10. Then click browse!
11. Go to the files you downloaded
12. Install this .inf file:
13. Click ok, then ok again
14. Then let the device driver install, then search for networks!
If I can figure out how to upload screen shots, I'll try to do that soon!