Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Gadget Clocks

View Poll Results: Do You Like Our Gadget Clocks?
Yes They Are Great! 83 95.40%
No They Can Use Some Work! 5 5.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

23 Sep 2009   #101

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit
 
 

Finally A New Set Of Clocks!! The Final Edition Of The Seven Editions Clock The Chrome Color Edition!!!!!!





Attached Files
File Type: zip Seven Editions Chrome Color Clock.zip (686.1 KB, 661 views)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

23 Sep 2009   #102

Windows 7 RTM 64bit, Windows 8 Pro 64bit
 
 

Fantastic mate! Love em!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Sep 2009   #103

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit
 
 

Thanks Bull But I bet the one I made for ya you might like better! lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


25 Sep 2009   #104

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit
 
 

Here another set of clocks!! "WINDOWS 7 HARMONY CLOCK" Enjoy!!



Attached Files
File Type: zip Windows 7 Harmony Clock.zip (824.0 KB, 660 views)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Sep 2009   #105

Windows 7 RTM 64bit, Windows 8 Pro 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pauliewog View Post
Thanks Bull But I bet the one I made for ya you might like better! lol
LOL...I sure do! I will post the Bullclock later on for everyone to admire!

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pauliewog View Post
Here another set of clocks!! "WINDOWS 7 HARMONY CLOCK" Enjoy!!

Damn man....that is some stunning looking clocks! Don't know which clock to use anymore!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Sep 2009   #106
ecw

Dual Boot XP Pro & Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

These look amazing. Great work!! Any chance of a American NFL Football team clock of the ST Louis Rams?? I would be forever grateful.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Sep 2009   #107

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ecw View Post
These look amazing. Great work!! Any chance of a American NFL Football team clock of the ST Louis Rams?? I would be forever grateful.
I sure can make it for ya!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Sep 2009   #108
ecw

Dual Boot XP Pro & Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pauliewog View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ecw View Post
These look amazing. Great work!! Any chance of a American NFL Football team clock of the ST Louis Rams?? I would be forever grateful.
I sure can make it for ya!
That would be great paulie!!! You just made my day. Can't wait to see it!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Sep 2009   #109

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ecw View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pauliewog View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ecw View Post
These look amazing. Great work!! Any chance of a American NFL Football team clock of the ST Louis Rams?? I would be forever grateful.
I sure can make it for ya!
That would be great paulie!!! You just made my day. Can't wait to see it!!
I will get to it asap my pc just took a poop! lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Sep 2009   #110
ecw

Dual Boot XP Pro & Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pauliewog View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ecw View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pauliewog View Post
I sure can make it for ya!
That would be great paulie!!! You just made my day. Can't wait to see it!!
I will get to it asap my pc just took a poop! lol
No problem.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Custom Gadget Clocks




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Custom Gadget Clocks
Thread Forum
Solved Custom Gadget - Show ComputerName/IP Gadgets
Custom Gadget Clock Gadgets
Custom gadget mod request.. Gadgets
Custom search gadget? Gadgets
Custom nVidia GPU Temp Gadget? Gadgets
Help creating custom gadget Gadgets
Ballistyx's Custom Clocks Gadgets

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33