Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Gadget Clocks


View Poll Results: Do You Like Our Gadget Clocks?
Yes They Are Great! 83 95.40%
No They Can Use Some Work! 5 5.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

06 Jul 2013   #301

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Baloch View Post
make me one gadget
here is the pic and make it like u made window 7 gadget 3 same like tht but put numbers in it instead of lines

Welcome to the Seven Forums

If you are asking for pauliewog to make you one he has not been active for quite a while.

I made this one for you, if you would like any changes let me know.
Attachment 275315

The actual gadget is in the zip folder below.
Jerry
thnkx Bongo
1-) Make tht sticks small like paul made in "SEVEN EDITIONS CLOCK 3"
2-) Make the clock circle because it is square and big and its colour is dark
3-) Put silver light colour just like "SEVEN EDITIONS CLOCK 3"
4-) Remove the shadows in Numbers

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

06 Jul 2013   #302

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Baloch View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Baloch View Post
make me one gadget
here is the pic and make it like u made window 7 gadget 3 same like tht but put numbers in it instead of lines

Welcome to the Seven Forums

If you are asking for pauliewog to make you one he has not been active for quite a while.

I made this one for you, if you would like any changes let me know.
Attachment 275315

The actual gadget is in the zip folder below.
Jerry
thnkx Bongo
1-) Make tht sticks small like paul made in "SEVEN EDITIONS CLOCK 3"
2-) Make the clock circle because it is square and big and its colour is dark
3-) Put silver light colour just like "SEVEN EDITIONS CLOCK 3"
4-) Remove the shadows in Numbers
I will try to do that, will work on it tomorrow.

Jerry
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jul 2013   #303

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Baloch View Post


Where did you get the image you want used I need to find 1 I can edit better, do you have a link or name of the image?

Jerry
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


06 Jul 2013   #304

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

i copied the picture location (here) and did a google image search jerry, its called dark matter-gamma ray and is from a skins factory skin.
there are no large images of it jerry,

still looking...

http://www.hyperdesk.com/windows7_details.php?p=3
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jul 2013   #305

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
i copied the picture location (here) and did a google image search jerry, its called dark matter-gamma ray and is from a skins factory skin.
there are no large images of it jerry,

still looking...

DarkMatter: Gamma Ray - Windows 7 Themes Themes - Hyperdesk
yap i took it from tht site
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jul 2013   #306

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Baloch View Post


Where did you get the image you want used I need to find 1 I can edit better, do you have a link or name of the image?

Jerry
if u cant edit tht pic then use this pic and make this pic background black

My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jul 2013   #307

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
i copied the picture location (here) and did a google image search jerry, its called dark matter-gamma ray and is from a skins factory skin.
there are no large images of it jerry,

still looking...

DarkMatter: Gamma Ray - Windows 7 Themes Themes - Hyperdesk
Thanks boo


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Baloch View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Baloch View Post


Where did you get the image you want used I need to find 1 I can edit better, do you have a link or name of the image?

Jerry
if u cant edit tht pic then use this pic and make this pic background black

Will do

How is this looking so far, any changes?

Jerry
Name:  Clock.png
Views: 36
Size:  37.0 KB


My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jul 2013   #308

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Looks cool ,, no changes
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jul 2013   #309

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Good work Jerry

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jul 2013   #310

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Baloch View Post
Looks cool ,, no changes
OK I will work on it tomorrow.


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Good work Jerry

A Guy
Thanks Bill
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Custom Gadget Clocks




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Custom Gadget Clocks
Thread Forum
Solved Custom Gadget - Show ComputerName/IP Gadgets
Custom Gadget Clock Gadgets
Custom gadget mod request.. Gadgets
Custom search gadget? Gadgets
Custom nVidia GPU Temp Gadget? Gadgets
Help creating custom gadget Gadgets
Ballistyx's Custom Clocks Gadgets

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:14 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33