Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.

Windows 7: What is this gadget / app ??

02 Jun 2010   #1

windows 7
What is this gadget / app ??

can any one tell me what app / gadget this is ? and where can i get it.
i just saw this and i would love to put it in my desktop, i have tried to look for it but with no luck .

oh and this desktop is from sir scoopeedoo

Attached Thumbnails
What is this gadget / app ??-desktop.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec

02 Jun 2010   #2


I think it's an objectdock
or rainmeter plugin

edit: It's rainmeter tabdock
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jun 2010   #3

windows 7

thanks for the reply man , i already found it and its on object dock its actually a number of tabbed docks resized to look like a drawer ,
My System SpecsSystem Spec


 What is this gadget / app ??

Thread Tools

Similar help and support threads for2: What is this gadget / app ??
Thread Forum
AVG Gadget Gadgets
Solved What is this gadget's name ? Gadgets
Is there such gadget? Gadgets
Solved What gadget is this?? Gadgets
'See through' gadget bar? Gadgets
Need Gadget [specific gadget] Gadgets
Hi, I'm looking for this gadget Gadgets

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+

Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33