Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Halo Reach VS COD Black Ops

View Poll Results: Halo Reach VS COD Black Ops
Halo Reach 4 25.00%
COD Black Ops 12 75.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

04 Sep 2010   #1

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 
Halo Reach VS COD Black Ops

Just as the title says.

I'm more of a Halo fan, but I'm gonna buy both :P


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

04 Sep 2010   #2

7 Home Premium X64
 
 

Ive never played Halo,But im a COD fan.....and will be getting that!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2010   #3

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by machikun808 View Post
but I'm gonna buy both :P
Doesn't that make the poll somewhat redundant?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


04 Sep 2010   #4

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by smarteyeball View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by machikun808 View Post
but I'm gonna buy both :P
Doesn't that make the poll somewhat redundant?

But i'm still a Halo fan more than a COD fan, so I voted for Halo. Reasonable?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2010   #5

 
 

I suppose
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Sep 2010   #6

Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1
 
 

I would rather play Reach, but my little guy loved COD - pre-ordered Black Ops for him & will eventually get us Reach used
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Sep 2010   #7

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
 
 

I would rather get black ops. But both game's game play r too similar to its predecessor
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Sep 2010   #8

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by imeem View Post
I would rather get black ops. But both game's game play r too similar to its predecessor
Both game plays are too similar? Halo and COD both have different game plays. Halo is more of a teamwork/rush-in, chuck grenades, and kill as many as you can before they kill you. COD is more of a go strategic, hide and wait, spot the enemy first and it's a guarantee that you'll kill them before they kill you. To make it more simple, COD is much more realistic, while Halo is Sci-fi based with futuristic plot.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Sep 2010   #9

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by machikun808 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by imeem View Post
I would rather get black ops. But both game's game play r too similar to its predecessor
Both game plays are too similar? Halo and COD both have different game plays. Halo is more of a teamwork/rush-in, chuck grenades, and kill as many as you can before they kill you. COD is more of a go strategic, hide and wait, spot the enemy first and it's a guarantee that you'll kill them before they kill you. To make it more simple, COD is much more realistic, while Halo is Sci-fi based with futuristic plot.
He's saying Reach is similar to 3 and BO is similar to MW2
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Sep 2010   #10

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by EchoX860 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by machikun808 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by imeem View Post
I would rather get black ops. But both game's game play r too similar to its predecessor
Both game plays are too similar? Halo and COD both have different game plays. Halo is more of a teamwork/rush-in, chuck grenades, and kill as many as you can before they kill you. COD is more of a go strategic, hide and wait, spot the enemy first and it's a guarantee that you'll kill them before they kill you. To make it more simple, COD is much more realistic, while Halo is Sci-fi based with futuristic plot.
He's saying Reach is similar to 3 and BO is similar to MW2
+1 rep
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Halo Reach VS COD Black Ops




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Halo Reach VS COD Black Ops
Thread Forum
Solved CPU Cooler: Screws cannot reach Hardware & Devices
Halo Reach Anyone? Gaming
Happy Reach Day Gaming
Microsoft Wields Banhammer Against Halo: Reach Pirates Gaming
Halo: Reach Beta Now Live. Gaming
Audio Does Not Reach The Bottom Sound & Audio
How many of us can reach the count?? Chillout Room

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33