|28 Oct 2010||#1|
A heads up for the BFBC2 players amingst us
New PC patch out tomorrow,
How to get the game client updated
* If you are using Steam: the Steam client will automatically begin updating your game client once Oct 29th, 6:00 AM (GMT) has passed by.
* If you are not using Steam: then the game’s online updater will find the version online at the same hour and ask you to patch.
* If you are not using Steam: we will also publish an offline updater. Download links will be added to this blog post during the day.
Here is the complete fix-list for the patch
- All Weapons Bronze Insignia requiring an unobtainable bronze star for the tracer dart – requirement removed.
- Improved Hit registration made through several fixes and some of the hitboxes themselves have been changed. This will increase the accuracy of guns.
- Blue box chat window removed
- The 2 second immunity when spawning/being revived will now be immediately removed either by firing, zooming, or any movement (move, crouch, jump). A Spawning Player can still orient passively in the Game World..
- 3D vision fixed.
- Fixed slug shotgun zoom crosshair on PC so they better represent the long range accuracy. Crosshairs now close more on PC, similar to consoles.
- Reduced slug shotgun hip accuracy to require zooming for consistent long range accuracy. Hip accuracy is now on par with the semi automatic weapons.
- Fixed a bug on PC where the G3 would do less damage than intended.
- Fixed VADS turning sensitivity on PC so it performs like the ZU23.
- Reduced VADS push back and damage to balance it with the ZU23.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle countermeasures would fail to remove tracer darts at high speed.
- Reduced the reload time for vehicle countermeasures.
- Slightly increased the AT4's damage vs armor to emphasize its anti vehicle role while keeping it balanced vs armor.
- Increased the AT4’s top speed and acceleration so users spend less time exposed when firing.
- Increased the AT4's splash damage so it competes with other AT weapons vs infantry. The AT4 still has the least splash damage of all AT weapons.
- Reduced the splash damage of the Carl Gustav to bring it in line with other explosive weapons. The Carl Gustav still has the most splash damage of all AT weapons.
- Increased the 1 shot kill range of the M95 body shot to counter its lower rate of fire.
- Fixed a bug with the SVU that gave it better close range damage than other semi auto weapons.
- Reduced all weapon damage to the MCOM by 50%.
- Fixed an C4 vs MCOM exploit on Atacama Desert.
- Fixed a bug with FOV when aiming the M1911.
- Lowered the close range damage of the AN94 to highlight its long range role.
- Increased the accuracy of the F2000 on the move to highlight its role as a mobile AR.
- Increased the close range damage of the shotguns to give them a greater advantage vs slugs.
- Slightly lowered the damage of the M60 to balance its accuracy advantage vs other LMG's.
- Slightly lowered the damage of the MG3 at close range to balance it with other high rate of fire weapons.
- Slightly increased the damage of the UH60.
|My System Specs|
|28 Oct 2010||#2|
thanks for the news.
i think my fave was "Reduced all weapon damage to the MCOM by 50%."
i hate it when someone gets in an apc, sits back in a safe place and just goes bam-bam-bam shooting at the mcom all game.
in an ideal world, they would also nerf the shotguns to have less effective range, and also reduce damage/accuracy of smg's at range - but they won't because they believe it will mean less fun.
|My System Specs|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar help and support threads|
I was trying to shoot this guys for about a minute, then I realized it's a shadow :o
Work Values - Team players are DEAD now SWARM players are at the Top
Hi there In my experience Management have been wanting "Team Players" but I think today that concept is DEAD. The Idea of a "Swarm" seems much better -- you network with all sorts of people who you might know just a little bit but you know when to get along with them and trust them. - A lot...
BFBC2 with directX 10
how can i make BFBC" to run with directX 10
When i play Battlefield Bad Company 2. I have long loading times. Its the game or my computer it to slow??? My Spec: CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6660 RAM: 3GiG GPU: Ati Radeon HD 4890 1GB Hardrive: 500GB Westen Digital.
So I download the game and I make it in after a few driver updates but it is still very choppy... i'm running: Processor= AMD Athlon 64 x2 dual core processor 4200+ (2 cpus) ~2.2 Ghz Video card= NVIDIA GeForce 7950 GT Chip type= GeForce 7950 GT with 512.0 MB of memory ...
installed the game fine . went to load it and goes to a black screen and then quits to windows . have tryed everything all my drivers are updated tryed running as admin but still nothing? anyone els have the same problem ? Please help :)
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:51.