Warning: Alter game files at your own risk and always make a backup copy!
First, make a copy of wolf.cfg
in the game folder (C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\id Software\WolfSP\base in Windows Vista). Rename it autoexec.cfg
, then open it and add this line anywhere: seta g_cheatsAreOn "1"
When you add one of the following cheats, you have to associate it with a key. For example: Bind L "god"
This means that if you press the L button you enable God Mode.
For version 1.0 in Windows XP, the in-game console is enabled by creating the file Autoexec.cfg
in the "\Program Files\Activision\Wolfenstein\SP\Base" folder (this is the default install path; check your dir for your game). Insert the following string to this autoexec.CFG file: set com_allowConsole "1"
Save the file, and boot the game. Once you are playing, hold [RIGHT ALT]
+ [LEFT ALT]
and TILDE (the ~
key) to display the console window. Input the cheat desired and press TILDE again to exit the console.
For version 1.1 in Windows XP, you only add the value +set com_allowConsole 1
as a command line parameter to end of the Target form-field in the shortcut to the game's executable. The syntax (using the above default dir example) would be: "C:\Program Files\Activision\Wolfenstein\ ... \wolf.exe" +set com_allowConsole 1
Here is a list of available commands you can bind to keys using the line above:
- god - Toggle God Mode
- giveAllIntel - Unlock all Intel
- givePowers - Unlock all powers
- giveGold - Free gold
- giveObjectives - Unlock Objectives
- giveAchievement - Unlock Achievements
- giveALLPowerUpgrades - Unlock all power upgrades
- notarget - Toggle targeting
- novis - ?
- give ammo_shroud - Add ammo for Shroud
- give ammo_tesla - Add ammo for Tesla
- give ammo_panzer - Add ammo for Panzer
- give ammo_mauser - Add ammo for Mauser
- give ammo_mp43 - Add ammo for MP43
- give ammo_mdl24 - Add ammo for MDL24
- give ammo_particle_cannon - Add ammo for Particle Cannon
- give ammo_mp40 - Add ammo for MP40
- give ammo_default - Add ammo for your current weapon
- give ammocomponent - Add ammo for component
- momoney - Add money