I am having this trouble with launching Warcraft III. Whenever i launch the game it show an error that it is unable to initialize DirectX.
I have read solutions in "DotA forums".
Things i have done.
1. Reinstalled DirectX with the setup included in "NFS Hot Pursuit"(and many other games)
2. Reinstalled ATI graphic drivers.(Ver 10.12)
3. Restarted the computer several times.
4. Done updating DirectX with dxwebsetup.exe.
Things that could help.
1. When running dxdiag i do not get the test option in *ANY* of the tabs.
2. This problem started when i restarted my computer after connecting a new display.(I first connected it when it was already started, then i restarted my computer)
3. Reinstalled my Graphic driver.
4. In the forums i read it shows that the problem is related with Direct3D.
5. I havent installed the driver that came with the monitor.
Seeking fast reply.
Game to play.