Quote: Originally Posted by jr26
The "leak" is probably their way of putting out a demo. I have warhead but i'm not all that fond of it. Probably will skip this one.
hey, hang in there, dude..
- I'd reserve judgement at this stage, DX11 brings an awful lot to the table..
- and for that reason alone, I'd give this DX9 "leak" a miss
I reckon Warhead rattles along OK in SP - haven't tried multiplayer Crysis at all, yet
- but in SP mode, Warhead definitely expanded on some of the characterisations..
- like many, I'm eager for the new game, but I expect it to come with a lot of whistles and bells that DX9 won't handle without screaming in agony..
- meantime, guess I'll wait..