|30 May 2011||#1|
The Battle for Middle-Earth II and Witch King
Hello,I got a little bit problem here...
Do anyone know how to install these two games without CDs?
I copy both of the game to my Hard disk, but when I run the installer it still need me to insert the Cd to install.
My CD have a little damaged, but I manage to copy to my hard disk so I can install.
Anyone know how to solve this problem?
|My System Specs|
|06 Jun 2011||#5|
Oh, sorry, I misunderstood you. If the CD's work fine, then its easy to do what you want. You will have to make an image file (.iso) of your CD, which will get saved on your hard drive. Then to use the image file (to install), you have to mount it with a program. Here is how to do it:
1. Install WinCDEmu 3.5 (restart if it asks you to after install is finished)
Download WinCDEmu from SourceForge.net
2. Insert the CD you want to copy to your hard drive into the computer.
3. Open Computer, then right-click on your CD and select Create ISO Image. You will then be shown a dialog box asking you where you would like to save the image file (ISO).
4. Let it create the ISO file of your disk.
To Mount the ISO file to install from your Hard Drive:
1. Double click on the ISO file you would like to mount to Computer.
2. Done! You will find the ISO file mounted as a 'CD' in Computer, from which you can install your games. When you want to remove the 'CD' when you are done, just right-click it and select Eject.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: The Battle for Middle-Earth II and Witch King|
|LOTR Battle For Middle Earth 2||Gaming|
|Can Windows 7 RUN Battle for middle earth 2?||Gaming|
|Battle for Middle Earth 2 error?||Gaming|
|Battle for Middle Earth Rise of the Witch king for W7 64bit||Gaming|
|The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II - Elvenstar||Gaming|
|Battle for Middle Earth (1) Windows 7||Gaming|
|LOTR Battle for Middle Earth||Gaming|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:54.