Quote: Originally Posted by avi
well my screen resolution is 1366*768
and mr needs here are certain pics that may help u understand ma problem....and sorry i am unable to find any such option in my ati catalyst and there are certain games that run in full screen mode like fifa 11 ,prince of persia the forgotten sands and crysis etc......
plz help sort it out
and 1 more thing each time i changed my wallpaper i have to go to control panel and change it in appearence from centre to stretch isn't there a permanet way so that it will everytime occur in stretch mode
Hi avi, you need to set scaling to off, this will solve the black bars at either side of the screen, to get to it follow this step by step guide:
1. Open up catalyst control center
2. Switch to Advanced mode if you are not there already
3. Click dropdown menu Graphics in the top right
4. Select Desktops and Displays
5. Right Click your currently activated display under ‘Please Select a Display’ on the bottom right
6. Select Configure
7. Go to the attributes tab and uncheck the GPU scaling option.
I guarantee this will stop the black bars from appearing.