Hello all, first of all my specs are;
D900F desktop replacement:
Intel Core i7 960 3.2 GHz,
Nvidia Geforce 280m 1gb GDDR3,
4 gb DDR3 1333mhz ram x 1,
500gb seagate momentus xt hdd,
320gb toshiba 5200rpm hdd,
1920 x 1200 wuxga+
And im runnin on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
I have all the latest drivers
. All of them. Additionally i have kaspersky internet security 2012 installed as my antivirus software, and tune up utilities 2011 for maintenance. And i have steam as my gaming platform.
Ok, now, my problem is that im having performance issues i didnt have before. I have a stuttering issue which is making gaming annoooooyingly difficult. Not long ago, dunno, maybe like 2 months, i was able to play any game perfectly with 1920x1200 resolution and usually with the highest settings or ultra on not so demanding games but always with a constant 30+ fps at the worst, so it was really playable. Dont really know after what, my games started to lag. But mostly steam games. Like whenever i play Counter Strike : Source
, eventho i have a really low as 15 latency, it feels like i have 600+ ping randomly at times. Or Team Fortress 2
, i cant even play it on any resolution now. Changing the resolution or the lowering the graphics never solved it on any game. For instance, im also playing Dirt 2
. Im driving for 2 seconds, and waiting for 1, driving 2, waiting 1. I cant figure out whats the cause behind it. As i said, just 2 months ago i was having at least 30+ fps on all games. My cpu and gpu loads and temps seems all normal. No overheating. And no background apps.
- So, first i thought maybe it was the dust on my fans. I've cleaned them. No difference.
- Then i thought it was a virus but nothing came up with the scan.
- I thought maybe it was caused by an update to my antivirus that made it scan my games while i was gaming and made exclusion rules for my games. No difference.
- Then i completely disabled my antivirus while i game. No difference.
- Maybe it was because my windows needed a formatting, i saved what i needed and formatted clean. Installed only the Os, all the drivers, antivirus, steam and 3 games(TF2, CSS, Dirt2). Now my games are more laggy.
- Thought it was the latest graphics driver. Reverted it to an older version from january. No difference.
- Searched the forums for the issues on the games. Did almost anything and everything. No difference.
Please help me. Please. Plea....