Hey guys, i found another solution for this.
don't use XP robcardiv !
i got it !
You need the program " D
- Run it with admin privileges and enable test mode.
- then install the driver for a xbox2pc converter. (Tiger Game XBox Controller / search google for super joy box 9 and chose the first link )
- open DSEO , enable test mode and reboot again
- now plug in your controller
- windows will detect it, but wont be able to install the right driver. the device will have an exclamation mark.
- double click on the device -> chose tab Hardware -> select the correct hardware and double click -> chose tab Driver -> Let me pick -> show me a list of all ... -> all devices -> TIGER GAME XBOX CONTROLLER ! (the steps from "pick driver" etc. can have a little different name, but they are the same. )
if you can't see the driver, reboot normally and then enable test mode again and reboot.
Yeah, it may takes long, but after that Windows 7 will always see your controller and it will work fine !
i copied exactly what was written on here and it worked fine. only problem i have now is that i cant use the triggers when trying to play gta III dunno if anyone can help me out here. but everything else is perfect!