Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What Games Are You Playing? [2]


16 Nov 2012   #1281

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Finally im back. Playing NFS mw AGAIN ,loving this game man!

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

16 Nov 2012   #1282

Windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by x BlueRobot View Post
I need to get paid again to get some new games, but I have to get Christmas presents for people too!
online imcome redeem or real life payment
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Nov 2012   #1283

Windows 7 Home premium 64bit SP1
 
 

LMFAO

Here another version for more lols XD
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


17 Nov 2012   #1284

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (64-bit)
 
 

Right now, Need For Speed Most Wanted and FIFA 13... I played Ghost Recon Future Soldier but I hated it
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Nov 2012   #1285

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by shinigami8671 View Post
Finally im back. Playing NFS mw AGAIN ,loving this game man!
I need this game beat The Run 2 months ago and the feedback here makes me want it more anyone try the mass multiplayer part yet ?

from the trailor it looks pretty sick
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Nov 2012   #1286

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by shinigami8671 View Post
Finally im back. Playing NFS mw AGAIN ,loving this game man!
I need this game beat The Run 2 months ago and the feedback here makes me want it more anyone try the mass multiplayer part yet ?

from the trailor it looks pretty sick
Ohh its awesome!! Last night i won my first Most wanted car (which was Alfa romeo 4C i think) after more then 10 tries lol,at the end i had completely given up and then found Ariel Atom 500 V8 so thought why not give it a try. It has superb handling,won without even needing Turbo....or actually i hadnt unlocked it.
And then i completely forgot i had to take it down in order to get it in my easy drive,drove around looking for it,found 4 new cars including Porche 911 Turbo and Tesla roadster,both awesome cars!
Havent tried the MP yet as my policy is never to play MP before finishing SP,b/c then i wouldnt want to play SP.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Nov 2012   #1287

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by shinigami8671 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by shinigami8671 View Post
Finally im back. Playing NFS mw AGAIN ,loving this game man!
I need this game beat The Run 2 months ago and the feedback here makes me want it more anyone try the mass multiplayer part yet ?

from the trailor it looks pretty sick
Ohh its awesome!! Last night i won my first Most wanted car (which was Alfa romeo 4C i think) after more then 10 tries lol,at the end i had completely given up and then found Ariel Atom 500 V8 so thought why not give it a try. It has superb handling,won without even needing Turbo....or actually i hadnt unlocked it.
And then i completely forgot i had to take it down in order to get it in my easy drive,drove around looking for it,found 4 new cars including Porche 911 Turbo and Tesla roadster,both awesome cars!
Havent tried the MP yet as my policy is never to play MP before finishing SP,b/c then i wouldnt want to play SP.
I have a confession ,I had Most wanted in my hands about 2 hours ago then i seen Blk ops 2 I was torn between the two I know blk ops is on steam most wanted isnt

turns out i am confussed as to what to get those games look awesome
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Nov 2012   #1288

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by shinigami8671 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
I need this game beat The Run 2 months ago and the feedback here makes me want it more anyone try the mass multiplayer part yet ?

from the trailor it looks pretty sick
Ohh its awesome!! Last night i won my first Most wanted car (which was Alfa romeo 4C i think) after more then 10 tries lol,at the end i had completely given up and then found Ariel Atom 500 V8 so thought why not give it a try. It has superb handling,won without even needing Turbo....or actually i hadnt unlocked it.
And then i completely forgot i had to take it down in order to get it in my easy drive,drove around looking for it,found 4 new cars including Porche 911 Turbo and Tesla roadster,both awesome cars!
Havent tried the MP yet as my policy is never to play MP before finishing SP,b/c then i wouldnt want to play SP.
I have a confession ,I had Most wanted in my hands about 2 hours ago then i seen Blk ops 2 I was torn between the two I know blk ops is on steam most wanted isnt

turns out i am confussed as to what to get those games look awesome
if it was me,i would go for BO2,MP wise its a great game and not to mention the SP is pretty good too. The only reason im playing NFS is b/c i cant afford any more games right now
Or actually im waiting for batman absolution right now.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Nov 2012   #1289

Windows 7 Professional 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
 
 

Batman Arkham City, just defeated it on Normal difficulty and am now onto the NG+
Borderlands again, can never get enough of it because of all the guns and the graphics
Warhammer 40k Dark Crusade
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Nov 2012   #1290

Windows 7 Home Basic OEM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by shinigami8671 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by shinigami8671 View Post
Ohh its awesome!! Last night i won my first Most wanted car (which was Alfa romeo 4C i think) after more then 10 tries lol,at the end i had completely given up and then found Ariel Atom 500 V8 so thought why not give it a try. It has superb handling,won without even needing Turbo....or actually i hadnt unlocked it.
And then i completely forgot i had to take it down in order to get it in my easy drive,drove around looking for it,found 4 new cars including Porche 911 Turbo and Tesla roadster,both awesome cars!
Havent tried the MP yet as my policy is never to play MP before finishing SP,b/c then i wouldnt want to play SP.
I have a confession ,I had Most wanted in my hands about 2 hours ago then i seen Blk ops 2 I was torn between the two I know blk ops is on steam most wanted isnt

turns out i am confussed as to what to get those games look awesome
if it was me,i would go for BO2,MP wise its a great game and not to mention the SP is pretty good too. The only reason im playing NFS is b/c i cant afford any more games right now
Or actually im waiting for batman absolution right now.
That actually was pretty funny... Pun intended?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 What Games Are You Playing? [2]




Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33