Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What Games Are You Playing? [2]


27 Dec 2011   #391

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by M1GU31 View Post
sent you a email and im playing skyrim now really interesting just killed my first dragon
Itll be hard to get away from Skyrim

Just sent you a copy.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

27 Dec 2011   #392

Windows 7 Home premium 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by M1GU31 View Post
sent you a email and im playing skyrim now really interesting just killed my first dragon
Itll be hard to get away from Skyrim

Just sent you a copy.
yup and now ppl in my house tell me i'm on my pc to long since i started playing and ask me aren't you tired yet and i say no hahah
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2011   #393

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by M1GU31 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by M1GU31 View Post
sent you a email and im playing skyrim now really interesting just killed my first dragon
Itll be hard to get away from Skyrim

Just sent you a copy.
yup and now ppl in my house tell me i'm on my pc to long since i started playing and ask me aren't you tired yet and i say no hahah

Seriously same with me LEFT4DEAD Junkie here
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


28 Dec 2011   #394

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

i crafted some coals and got Sega Classics: Golden Axe. (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2011   #395

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by vierasniper View Post
i crafted some coals and got Sega Classics: Golden Axe. (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
I used to love that game as a kid!!!! Played on my Sega Genesis I think it was

Kinda sad when I think how long ago that was.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2011   #396

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by vierasniper View Post
i crafted some coals and got Sega Classics: Golden Axe. (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
I used to love that game as a kid!!!! Played on my Sega Genesis I think it was

Kinda sad when I think how long ago that was.
wanna trade for it?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2011   #397

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

ATM, I dont have anything worth trading execpt some 50% off coupons, and they are for specific games.

However, I would be interested if you want to hang on to it for just a bit maybe?
Hopefully I'll come up with something that would be worthwhile trading you for.


Have Dungeon Defenders and TF achieves to do today still



On the subject of coupons, I do have a few that might be interesting to someone.
If anyone thinks they'll use them, you can have them.



50% off of:
Borderlands GOTY, Payday TheHeist, Blood Bowl x2, and Operation Flashpoint Red River.

I wont use them as I either have them, or not interested in them.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2011   #398

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
ATM, I dont have anything worth trading execpt some 50% off coupons, and they are for specific games.

However, I would be interested if you want to hang on to it for just a bit maybe?
Hopefully I'll come up with something that would be worthwhile trading you for.


Have Dungeon Defenders and TF achieves to do today still



On the subject of coupons, I do have a few that might be interesting to someone.
If anyone thinks they'll use them, you can have them.



50% off of:
Borderlands GOTY, Payday TheHeist, Blood Bowl x2, and Operation Flashpoint Red River.

I wont use them as I either have them, or not interested in them.
yeah could for it for you. only decent coupons i have are 25% for square enix & eidos interactive and 50% for Nordic games.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2011   #399

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

BTW, anyone else here have or playing Alice Madness Returns?

Turns out EA was hiding DLCs from us, and just ran into this little tweak to unlock it.


Go to My Documents/My Games/ Alice Madness Returns/ Alice Game/ Config

Open the AliceEngine.ini and Do a search (CTRL+F) for:

GIsSpecialPCEdition=False

Change False to True and Save it.



Now you have the DLCs!!

You'll also have a option to play the original Alice as well, but it will CTD if you choose it, Since those files are truly missing. The DLC for dresses however, is there.



When you start Alice, go to the section where you change outfits (X on the 360 Controller, not sure what the KB button is) and you'll see a few new dresses with perks you can wear.



Heres 1 of the dresses (think you get 5):
What Games Are You Playing? [2]-1.jpg


My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Dec 2011   #400

Windows 7 Home premium 64bit SP1
 
 

don't have it but demoed it a bit on those ea live severs were you play it from their severs through the web browser for a limted time
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 What Games Are You Playing? [2]




Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:08 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33