Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What Games Are You Playing? [2]


02 Jun 2012   #841

 
 

Started to get around to some titles I've left laying around and the first one is LA Noire. Enjoying it so far.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

02 Jun 2012   #842

Windows 7 Home premium 64bit SP1
 
 

Now trying to beat gta iv and taking a brake off the witcher 2 for a bit but my next two games i want to beat is gta iv and the witcher 2 then will be mass effect 2 and assassins creed 1.Still have a lot of games unbeaten since i just kind of playing them for a while and always leave them a quarter or half finished.I tend to do that a lot and i feel determined to actually beat some now.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jun 2012   #843

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by M1GU31 View Post
Still have a lot of games unbeaten since i just kind of playing them for a while and always leave them a quarter or half finished.I tend to do that a lot and i feel determined to actually beat some now.
I know the feeling all to well

And to compound the issue, I keep obtaining more.

I just bought Diablo III today and a deal for Arma II+Arrowhead. Here's hoping they're patched and playable since the last time I had a go at them. I'm also thinking of grabbing Max Payne 3.... it never stops.

I don't think I ever finished ME2 either.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


03 Jun 2012   #844

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by smarteyeball View Post
and a deal for Arma II+Arrowhead. Here's hoping they're patched and playable since the last time I had a go at them.
Some friends told me about this game and the new zombie survival mod for it (DayZ). They have been playing it and having a blast so I thought I would try it. I like it but I like it A LOT more when playing with friends.

Arma 2 + Arrowhead are a nice change of pace from your Rambo run and gun military shooters (COD, BF3 etc etc). I mostly play co-op but playing solo is fun also. One hit kills/deaths are the norm so you have to plan and take it slow.

The DayZ mod is all about survival. You can't just go around shooting every zombie you see or you will run out of ammo quick and left to run away. One thing I have noticed about DayZ is I need to play with at least one other person as there are plenty of bandits out there who will see you all alone and kill you for your weapon, ammo and beans. Pisses me off to no end
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jun 2012   #845

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Squid View Post
Some friends told me about this game and the new zombie survival mod for it (DayZ). They have been playing it and having a blast so I thought I would try it. I like it but I like it A LOT more when playing with friends.

Arma 2 + Arrowhead are a nice change of pace from your Rambo run and gun military shooters (COD, BF3 etc etc). I mostly play co-op but playing solo is fun also. One hit kills/deaths are the norm so you have to plan and take it slow.

The DayZ mod is all about survival. You can't just go around shooting every zombie you see or you will run out of ammo quick and left to run away. One thing I have noticed about DayZ is I need to play with at least one other person as there are plenty of bandits out there who will see you all alone and kill you for your weapon, ammo and beans. Pisses me off to no end
I played Arma II when it was first released, or at least tried to. It ran woefully and was buggy as hell. I ended up giving up on it, which was a pity because I do like the change of pace the game offers.

I spent countless hours playing and creating missions on the original Operation Flashpoint. (before Codemasters bought the IP and ruined it. Bohemia then turned it into the Arma series) it ran badly back then and it's still pretty much the same game engine, but the 'realistic' aspect really is a welcome break from run and gun FPS.

Thanks for the DayZ mod heads up - certainly sounds interesting and worth a look
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jun 2012   #846

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

After finding a good deal at a sale, I bought and plan on (re)playing all the Harry Potter games...

Don't-judge-me!

Now that the movies are over with (are they? last part I watched was 5) and games as well, I thought I'd re-read the books, replay the games I already played and get the ones I didn't (same goes for movies) and just be done with it. With my GPU still not replaced and no hopes for any cash to cough up for a new PC, or even a laptop, these are probably the last games I'll play before it completely dies down and I switch to using my tablet only xD lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jun 2012   #847

Windows 7 Professional 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
 
 

Just started playing Fable 3, making my girl EVIL >
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jun 2012   #848

Windows 7 Home premium 64bit SP1
 
 

I liked fable 3,beat the game but i was kind of upset on how short the game was.I flew through it really quick and felt it wasn't worth the $50 i paid for it when i first got it when it was newer.Was to easy and short for me.The story was good but the game being short kind of killed it for me even though i liked how it progressed.Just wish it was longer.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jun 2012   #849

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Bring the Payne !
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jun 2012   #850

Windows 7 Professional 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by M1GU31 View Post
I liked fable 3,beat the game but i was kind of upset on how short the game was.I flew through it really quick and felt it wasn't worth the $50 i paid for it when i first got it when it was newer.Was to easy and short for me.The story was good but the game being short kind of killed it for me even though i liked how it progressed.Just wish it was longer.
Just finished the game... and you were right, it IS short... but hey, getting a **** load of cash really pays off when you need to get better weapons and that... but hey, who can blame Lionhead Studios? I hear that the next Fable game, Fable: Journey, is going to be longer than all the other Fable games.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 What Games Are You Playing? [2]




Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33