Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What Games Are You Playing? [2]

11 Jul 2012   #911

Windows 7 x64 Professional SP1
 
 

Put down American Nightmare for a bit.

It's time for some Sonic Generations!


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

12 Jul 2012   #912

Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium
 
 

Downloading Elders Scroll Skyrim now.. BIG file
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jul 2012   #913

Windows 7 x64 Professional SP1
 
 

Sonic's tiring me out...

It's back to more arcadey American Nightmare!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


13 Jul 2012   #914

Windows 7 Professional 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
 
 

RAGE and Soul Caliber (or however you spell it) 5.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Jul 2012   #915

Win7 Home Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BlackSparrow View Post
RAGE and Soul Caliber (or however you spell it) 5.
I've wanted to try out RAGE but haven't had too much time, how do you like it?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Jul 2012   #916

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by solarmystic View Post
Sonic's tiring me out...

It's back to more arcadey American Nightmare!
American Nightmare had an alright story, some nice graphics, but the new darkness "green" graphics were horrible. The Arcade Mode (Survive till Dawn) is fun, but is made a little too easy. Also the new behaviour of Safe Havens is pretty unwelcome to me.

Can't wait for Alan Wake 2
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Jul 2012   #917

Windows 7 x64 Professional SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Konstantinov View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BlackSparrow View Post
RAGE and Soul Caliber (or however you spell it) 5.
I've wanted to try out RAGE but haven't had too much time, how do you like it?
*Checks out your system specs*

You have a NVIDIA card, and a beefy CPU... That's half the battle won there for RAGE. The game uses GPU transcoding for its textures that's only avaiblable on NVIDIA's hardware.

It runs like absolute rubbish on AMD cards when it first came out on Steam as I found out to my own horror.

The game itself? A relatively competant shooter with lots of free roaming in a buggy. Quite a number of sidequests to discover and nicely rendered characters.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Jul 2012   #918

Win7 Home Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by solarmystic View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Konstantinov View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BlackSparrow View Post
RAGE and Soul Caliber (or however you spell it) 5.
I've wanted to try out RAGE but haven't had too much time, how do you like it?
*Checks out your system specs*

You have a NVIDIA card, and a beefy CPU... That's half the battle won there for RAGE. The game uses GPU transcoding for its textures that's only avaiblable on NVIDIA's hardware.

It runs like absolute rubbish on AMD cards when it first came out on Steam as I found out to my own horror.

The game itself? A relatively competant shooter with lots of free roaming in a buggy. Quite a number of sidequests to discover and nicely rendered characters.
Thanks! Yea, I was wondering if it was decent. I'm somewhat burnt out on shooters (besides maybe tactical shooter, but I've yet to find a good one apart from SWAT).
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Jul 2012   #919

Windows 7 x64 Professional SP1
 
 

Yea RAGE is decent, none of that military cover based shooting with chest high walls to hide behind. Good ol' run and gun action like in the old days.

Reason why it had all that initial bad press in the beginning was that roughly half of all gamers (ones using AMD/ATI cards) couldn't get the game to run decently without time spent on ini tweaking. Now it's all hunky dory with the newest update and drivers..

*...done with AN, time to dive back into Skyrim... yeah i take my time with these games...*
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Jul 2012   #920

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Well I have to restart playing Max Payne and Resident Evil operation Racoon city

Did a Clean Install and wanted to start the Games fresh I also Have Alan Wake
yet clean install have to start over now
next month I am picking up Darksiders 2 I hope it is like the First one the previews look ok but if you ever played the first one you know how good it was

Those are the games im playing current but Have been wanting to play prince of persian again Forgotten Sands and Sands of time crazy almost same name but none the less cool
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 What Games Are You Playing? [2]




Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:50 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33