Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Discuss Skyrim

29 Mar 2012   #1011
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fseal View Post
There is actually a little side quest inside Blackreach itself to look out for

But no I don't think there are any other quests that take you back there. It is /well/ worth fully exploring, so if you don't do it now while your there, be sure you know how to get back there for the future!
Do you mean the C....on N......t quest? If yes then i finished with this and now i'll search everything in the area before complete the elder scroll.

Do you have anything else in mind?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
29 Mar 2012   #1012
fseal

Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fseal View Post
There is actually a little side quest inside Blackreach itself to look out for

But no I don't think there are any other quests that take you back there. It is /well/ worth fully exploring, so if you don't do it now while your there, be sure you know how to get back there for the future!
Do you mean the C....on N......t quest? If yes then i finished with this and now i'll search everything in the area before complete the elder scroll.

Do you have anything else in mind?
Heh yes that was the quest
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Mar 2012   #1013
dreamer

Windows 8 Pro
 
 

Finally i joined Thieves Guild.Looking forward to sneaking and thieving

Btw i have put main quest on hold till i reach at least level 60 or so.I am currently on level 40 and the main quest pending is that Diplomatic Immunity.What you think guys??
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

29 Mar 2012   #1014
sygnus21

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Honestly there's no reason to wait that long. Also the game becomes ridiculously easy at around level 45 and above so much so that it actually becomes unchallenging. Yeah you still have to be careful, especially in a mob pack, but it really isn't too challenging.

At level 50 I had no problems with any character in the game Ė boss or dragon. At level 61 Iím too powerful, and I have no tweaked up gear or weapons.

Iím a dark Elf with destruction skill of 100 but only use expert level destruction powers. I have a skill level of 100 in two handed, and 85 in one-handed skill. The gear I use is a combo of the Thievesí Guild Armor, and the Nightingale sword and bow. Armor and weapons are smithed to legendary status. With this combo I fear no foe and donít even worry about them, not even bosses.

Anyway I finished off the main quest at around level 42, currently at level 61 now though I donít play much because of school.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Mar 2012   #1015
dreamer

Windows 8 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sygnus21 View Post
Honestly there's no reason to wait that long. Also the game becomes ridiculously easy at around level 45 and above so much so that it actually becomes unchallenging. Yeah you still have to be careful, especially in a mob pack, but it really isn't too challenging.

At level 50 I had no problems with any character in the game Ė boss or dragon. At level 61 Iím too powerful, and I have no tweaked up gear or weapons.

Iím a dark Elf with destruction skill of 100 but only use expert level destruction powers. I have a skill level of 100 in two handed, and 85 in one-handed skill. The gear I use is a combo of the Thievesí Guild Armor, and the Nightingale sword and bow. Armor and weapons are smithed to legendary status. With this combo I fear no foe and donít even worry about them, not even bosses.

Anyway I finished off the main quest at around level 42, currently at level 61 now though I donít play much because of school.

Thanks for the insight sygnus.My character is High Elf with pretty good skill levels in Destruction magic.The way i see how i play and the way you described your skill levels and Armor,i think i need to get this Thieves Guild armor and better sword than i currently have.My One handed skill is currently at 97 and Two handed is rather low as i rely on One handed weapons only.And my Smithing skills are pretty shitty.

Lets see how it pans out after i complete all Thieves Guild quests
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Mar 2012   #1016
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fseal View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fseal View Post
There is actually a little side quest inside Blackreach itself to look out for

But no I don't think there are any other quests that take you back there. It is /well/ worth fully exploring, so if you don't do it now while your there, be sure you know how to get back there for the future!
Do you mean the C....on N......t quest? If yes then i finished with this and now i'll search everything in the area before complete the elder scroll.

Do you have anything else in mind?
Heh yes that was the quest


The place is huge,is like a game in game and i loooove that!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Mar 2012   #1017
dreamer

Windows 8 Pro
 
 

After work i get so engrossed in this game that i am not able to help people here in forums

Shame on me.

Edit: Damn out of nowhere i got kidnapped by Dark Brotherhood while sleeping in Whiterun and ended up near Solitude.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Mar 2012   #1018
dreamer

Windows 8 Pro
 
 

What is this supposed to mean

Poor guy cleaved in two and buried half in ground


Attached Thumbnails
Discuss Skyrim-1.jpg   Discuss Skyrim-2.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Mar 2012   #1019
sygnus21

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

It gets better- they're the multiplying Louis Letrush. It's a bug in the game.....

Discuss Skyrim-screenshot73.jpg

Discuss Skyrim-screenshot107.jpg


My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Mar 2012   #1020
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sygnus21 View Post
It gets better- they're the multiplying Louis Letrush. It's a bug in the game.....

Attachment 204882

Attachment 204883
This reminds me a movie but i cant remember which movie
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Discuss Skyrim




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Discuss: Saints Row 4
How come there haven't been (m)any discuss threads over here since I stopped coming a while back? I always love ranting about video games and the evil game publishing empire of EA/Activision/Ubisoft/Rockstar etc. So come join me in a rant about Saints Row 4! Though basically all I have to...
Gaming
Discuss Dragon Age 2
So I got my copy of Dragon Age 2 on Tuesday. I've got about 12 hours (usually play a few hours a day) in thus far so here's some info. First off - you can not judge this game by the demo. The demo was limited snippet of the game and did not showcase the graphics.... even without the texture...
Gaming
Discuss: Bulletstorm
So what do you people think of this game, those who have played it. I finished it, I can't say I love it, it was "iffy" to say at best. Not a great game. The whole process of "kill with skill" didn't really turn out to be as awesome as it sounded for me.
Gaming
Let's discuss UAC here
Space for UAC discussions.
System Security
Discuss
They should totally make a movie that stitches together a bunch of lolcat pictures. Storyline: Suspicious Cat was hired by Professor LOLrus to recover the stolen B.U.K.K.E.T., the device which creates cheezeburgers, critical to the existence of society. Upon inspecting the crime scene suspicious...
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:01.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App