Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.



Windows 7: :warn: Gears of War: Can't Install in any partition but C? Help!

30 Dec 2011   #1

Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit
 
 
:warn: Gears of War: Can't Install in any partition but C? Help!

Hey guys I'm new to forums, I got a problem installing Gears Of War in other partition but C.
I have low space free in partition C, and every time I install the game and choose a different destination it installs to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Gears Of War.
Can't help it I have Installed it 4 to 5 times but it installs to C.
Any Solutions please?
Thanks in advance.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

30 Dec 2011   #2

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fusefire View Post
Hey guys I'm new to forums, I got a problem installing Gears Of War in other partition but C.
I have low space free in partition C, and every time I install the game and choose a different destination it installs to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Gears Of War.
Can't help it I have Installed it 4 to 5 times but it installs to C.
Any Solutions please?
Thanks in advance.
Might need to be installed there. You check with MS?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Dec 2011   #3

Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit
 
 

That's the problem it's not installing in the destination folder I'm selecting.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


30 Dec 2011   #4

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fusefire View Post
That's the problem it's not installing in the destination folder I'm selecting.
Maybe it has to be installed where it wants to be installed. Have you checked with MS to find out????
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Dec 2011   #5

Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit
 
 

No, but then why there's a option to choose a destination when it has to be installed in C?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Dec 2011   #6

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fusefire View Post
No, but then why there's a option to choose a destination when it has to be installed in C?

ASK Microsoft they made it, they know.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Dec 2011   #7

Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit
 
 

Okay.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 :warn: Gears of War: Can't Install in any partition but C? Help!





Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: :warn: Gears of War: Can't Install in any partition but C? Help!
Thread Forum
Gears of War: WINDOWS 7 run fail Gaming
Gears of War PC installation error Gaming
Steam really grinds my gears... Gaming
(W7) Gears of War - Error installing Gaming
how to install gears of war other then c/: Gaming
Gears Of War 2 wont work Gaming
You know what really grinds my gears... Chillout Room

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:37 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33