I use samsung SF411 14.9 inch along with windows 7 home premium 64bit.
recently i have installed nfs MW. but when i cannot play this game with full screen. i get black bars on each side of the screen.. its very irritating.. please help..
)Go to ATI CATALYST Applicaton:
- Graphics/Desktop & Display/ click triangle button in big Screen Model and press "Properties" option
- now change resolution to lower one.(in my lapy i have changed it from 1366x768 to 1280x720.)
- Save & Exit.
2)now again go to ATI CATALYST Application
- Graphics/Desktop & Display/ this time click on bottom left small Laptop icon's triangle from where u can get to "Configure" option
- now you will find three scaling options:
>Preserve aspect ratio
- u select full screen button
- save & exit.
3)now go to desktop
- click right click of mouse
- go to "Personalize" option
- than click "Display" button
- in that u will find "Display Resolution" Option,go to there.
- now change resolution to max (as it was 1366x768 in my case)
- apply ,save changes abd exit .
can anyone tell me this type of setting for Nvidia Optimus gt force plssss help anyone yar