|05 Feb 2012||#1|
| || |
my Games not playing in full screen
I use samsung SF411 14.9 inch along with windows 7 home premium 64bit.
recently i have installed nfs MW. but when i cannot play this game with full screen. i get black bars on each side of the screen.. its very irritating.. please help..
)Go to ATI CATALYST Applicaton:
- Graphics/Desktop & Display/ click triangle button in big Screen Model and press "Properties" option
- now change resolution to lower one.(in my lapy i have changed it from 1366x768 to 1280x720.)
- Save & Exit.
2)now again go to ATI CATALYST Application
- Graphics/Desktop & Display/ this time click on bottom left small Laptop icon's triangle from where u can get to "Configure" option
- now you will find three scaling options:
>Preserve aspect ratio
- u select full screen button
- save & exit.
3)now go to desktop
- click right click of mouse
- go to "Personalize" option
- than click "Display" button
- in that u will find "Display Resolution" Option,go to there.
- now change resolution to max (as it was 1366x768 in my case)
- apply ,save changes abd exit .
can anyone tell me this type of setting for Nvidia Optimus gt force plssss help anyone yar
|My System Specs|
|06 Feb 2012||#2|
| || |
I don't know about your settings, but there is a third party tool available. It's called 'nfsmwres' (if you Google it, it comes up from several sources) and it is supposed to let you change the game to more resolutions than were originally supported. I don't have Most Wanted so I can't confirm if it works or what it does, but some folks on the TocaEdit.com and Need For Speed forums speak quite highly of it and say it addresses the widescreen issue.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: my Games not playing in full screen|
|When Im Playing Any of my games they will just exit out of full screen||Gaming|
|Videos and Games are not playing in Full Screen||Music, Pictures & Video|
|BSOD playing games full screen 0x000000F4||BSOD Help and Support|
|BSOD mostly while playing full screen games||BSOD Help and Support|
|Games not playing on full screen||Graphic Cards|
|No longer full screen when playing games.||Gaming|
|Games not playing on full screen||Gaming|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33 AM.