I was just playing Gmod then all a sudden My computer crashed, it didn't BSOD just shut off. So i started it and my video-card is not working anymore neither is my dvi port on my mother board but VGA was still working. The fan on video-card still works so does the leds.
With and Without videocard i'm getting crashs on start up. http://imgur.com/HR3Zt
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
- BIOS: BIOS Date: 06/10/10 08:27:59 Ver: 08.00.16
- Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 B55 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
- Memory: 4096MB RAM
- Mother Board: Foxconn A88GMV
- Video Card: Gigabyte 5770
- Ram: G.SKILL Value Series 4GB 240-Pin DDR3
- Hdd: Hitachi GST 0Y30055 500GB
Please let me know if you need anymore info.