Quote: Originally Posted by nostaw5
Thanks for your reply.
How would i change my dns? im not sure how to..
and i have no p2p clients installed.
I did wonder if i should enable UPnp...
The video shows you how at 1:46
I can write it down too if you want. Here
are the directions that the dude on youtube provide in the description. (note the info is from the vid,props to him)
1. Download namebench using this link: namebench - Open-source DNS Benchmark Utility - Google Project Hosting
2. Click on the file you downloaded "namebench-1.3.1-Windows.exe"
3. Click Run.
4. Click Extract.
5. Click Start Benchmark.
6. Click on the Windows 7 Orb.(note this is after benchmark is done)
7. Click on Control Panel.
8. Click on Network and Internet.
9. Click on Network and Sharing Center.
10. Click on Local Area Connection.
11. Click on Properties.
12. Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 TCP/IPv4.
13. Use the following dns server addresses:
for the top DNS address, use the primary server address that namebench found. For the alternate DNS address use the secondary server addresses
14. Click OK.