|23 Jun 2009||#43|
| || |
Umm... try contacting email@example.com? lol...
Anyways, I think there should be a file called oreans32.sys in C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\oreans32.sys, that is required to play the game, but some Anti-Virus programs get a false positive and quarantine it. In that case you should restore it from quarantine and have your AV program ignore it.
But if your AV program isn't involved, try these possible solutions:
1. Try restarting your computer
2. Try running the game in compatibility mode
3. Try reinstalling your game
4. Try upgrading your Windows 7 version
5. No really, try contacting them, they might help you
REMEMBER!, this is all a speculation, but it may help you! I am not responsible if you manage to screw your PC up... (K, that would be a miracle...)
Take a look here:
1. Mist gives me the error "Please contact Support@oreans.com" .: MSXSecurity Knowledge Base
2. [tech] Windows 7 And Neo Steam - Atlus Online!
|My System Specs|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:14 PM.