|30 Sep 2012||#1|
| || |
My Minecraft crashes and I get a java error message .log on my desktop
I host and play on a Tekkit Minecraft Server for me and about 8 of my friends. After being on for random amounts of time (anywhere between a few seconds and many hours),the game (not the server) just crashes and it puts an error message .log on my desktop (one of many attached)
I've reinstalled Java 6 and 7, the game, and all my video card drivers. Obviously, it didn't work.
Can anyone tell me how to fix it or at least tell me what it means or whats causing it? Its not too much of a problem right now, but nonetheless I want to do anything I can to fix it.
|My System Specs|
|27 Oct 2012||#3|
| || |
Minecraft can crash due to several reasons depending on your system configurations and other technical aspects. The most common are- pre-rendered frames are enabled, a 32 bit version of Java is installed on a 64 bit machine, game affinity issue, registry configurations, and so on. Do the steps given below until your problem is fixed:
A] Disable Pre-Rendered Frames:
1. Double click NVIDIA Control Panel shortcut.
2. Click Manage 3D Settings | VSync.
3. Set Pre-Rendered Frames disabled. [To disable it, you have to change its value to 0]
4. Enable Triple Buffering.
5. Disable VSync
6. Save and close the settings.
B] Install 64 bit Java Version on your 64 Bit Windows:
1. Right click My Computer desktop icon, select Properties.
2. Check-out the version of Microsoft Windows installed. If it is a 64 bit, continue the following steps.
3. Visit official website of Java, type "check installed version" in the Search box and use their online tool to check whether or not you have a 64 bit Java version installed.
4. If the installed version is 64 bit, there is no worry. Else download and install a 64 bit version.
C] Set Game Affinity:
1. Open Task Manager.
2. Click Processes
3. Right click Minecraft.exe.
4. Select Set Affinity option.
5. Check-up CPU 0 box and keep others unchecked.
6. Click OK.
For more information and details, please visit:
minecraftcrash.com » Fix Minecraft Crashes
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: My Minecraft crashes and I get a java error message .log on my desktop|
|Computer Crashes after games no error message.||Gaming|
|Help, site not opening with error java message||Browsers & Mail|
|How to get Minecraft SP to run x64 Java?||Gaming|
|BSOD while playing minecraft. Also says crashes when on JAVA(TM)||BSOD Help and Support|
|Windows 7 BSOD with Minecraft/Sony Vegas/Java applications||BSOD Help and Support|
|System crashes, no bsod no error message||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:54 PM.