Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: running street fighter x tekken. why is it lag? :(


03 Oct 2012   #1
Riruka

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 
running street fighter x tekken. why is it lag? :(

hello! good-evening guys.. here i am again (evening here.. hehe)

yeah. sfxtk is lag when im playing it
but how come my cousin's laptop can play it smoothly?
i think we have the same specs. what went wrong?
ok i have a screenshot of our dxdiag...

here's his dxdiag.

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/v...1/d2d6e353.jpg
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/v...1/bd701d12.jpg

and... here's mine.

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/v...1/481b6164.png
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/v...1/5f0e6f64.png

how come i can't run it smoothly??
should i download or install something?


thank you for taking your time reading this...
i hope someone can help me :'(


My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Oct 2012   #2
Chalky Emultion

 

patch the game to the last version and try to set the game to the minimum graphics quality..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Oct 2012   #3
Riruka

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
patch the game to the last version and try to set the game to the minimum graphics quality..
there's no update yet and they are working for it......
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Oct 2012   #4
Chalky Emultion

 

update your video drivers..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Oct 2012   #5
Riruka

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
update your video drivers..
there's no available update to my video drivers.. still latest.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Oct 2012   #6
alikhan

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Riruka View Post
hello! good-evening guys.. here i am again (evening here.. hehe)

yeah. sfxtk is lag when im playing it
but how come my cousin's laptop can play it smoothly?
i think we have the same specs. what went wrong?
ok i have a screenshot of our dxdiag...

here's his dxdiag.

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/v...1/d2d6e353.jpg
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/v...1/bd701d12.jpg

and... here's mine.

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/v...1/481b6164.png
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/v...1/5f0e6f64.png

how come i can't run it smoothly??
should i download or install something?


thank you for taking your time reading this...
i hope someone can help me :'(
Hello Riruka ;

You can download the application gamebooster from the below link which will help in reduce the lag during the game.
Here's the link- http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

Have a look on this video for more features about this app.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n3MK...layer_embedded

Hope this helps.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Oct 2012   #7
Chalky Emultion

 

gamebooster isn't a good solution.

A pc with a core i5 shouldn't lag on this type of games...
Try to clean your pc with specific cleaning softwares
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Oct 2012   #8
alikhan

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dorado View Post
gamebooster isn't a good solution.

A pc with a core i5 shouldn't lag on this type of games...
Try to clean your pc with specific cleaning softwares
Yeah ...you right , but maybe this person has many programs running in the background , but still Core i5 and Intel HD graphics should be more then enough to run games even when background processes is running.
So,i suggest him to give gamebooster a try.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Oct 2012   #9
Chalky Emultion

 

I agree with alikhan, but be careful with gamebooster...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Oct 2012   #10
Riruka

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by alikhan View Post
Hello Riruka ;

You can download the application gamebooster from the below link which will help in reduce the lag during the game.
Here's the link- Game Booster 3 Free Download, Speed Up PC for Top Gaming Performance

Have a look on this video for more features about this app.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n3MKT3LhBE&feature=player_embedded

Hope this helps.
how can i download it?
when i click download, it links to razer game booster beta signup and it's facebook page.
hmmmm.....
i signed up. but there's still no download link or anything
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 running street fighter x tekken. why is it lag? :(




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: running street fighter x tekken. why is it lag? :(
Thread Forum
Framerate Issues With Street Fighter x Tekken (STEAM) General Discussion
BSOD while playing Street fighter 4 BSOD Help and Support
BSOD playing Street Fighter IV BSOD Help and Support
BSOD while Playing Super Street Fighter 4 BSOD Help and Support
Street Fighter IV for Windows 7 32bit Gaming
Street Fighter 4(xp/vista) work on window7? Gaming

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App