I started to play LoL again after haveing taken a break for some months. now while i play i get these odds crashes. some times my game could freeze and go to black screen some seconds and then again get to the game. Other times it just goes to blackscreen with only the mouse visable and the skype call still working. Have to do a reboot here else it just stays as black screen.
When i then come back into the game it can feel a little laggy.
I'm playing Battlefield 3 forced to only one GPU. (my card is dual GPU I guess)
And it works 100 % on medium graphics. I have played LoL before without any issue at all.
I don't know if this matters, but each time i open "origin.exe" my computer freezes "Graphics" until it has opened. I can still move the mouse though. What i have done to help solve this problem
- Tried diffrent drivers from Nvidia
- Checked heat levels - they are in normal range
- tried to update graphic drivers with clean update
- updated whatever missing windows update
- Tried to force the game in single GPU showing mode
- CPU: I7 920 @ 2,67GHz 2.65 GHz - Bloomfield
- Graphic: GTX 295 - Card Ram 896 MB
- 6 GB Triple DDR3 Ram - 1333 speed
- Motherboard: XFX MB-X58I-CH19
- Power supply: Cougar 700 Watt
I have been looking for logs that can help me find the cause to this but have no idea where to find crashdump from graphic drivers. And my BSOD dump hasn't been changed since last month so i guess it's isn't a BSOD crash.
If you have any knowlage or just a slight idea how to fix this or just find out what to fix please share it.