Hi! I am new here, actually my first post.
I am having a problem with my game which i just bought. Whenever i start my game i log in thorough social club, i easily get logged in but then when the game starts my screen goes black and then after 5 secs i get a error that Grand Theft Auto has stopped working windows is collecting information.
I have tried every thing, i searched every post, i even contacted rockstar games about the problem but they didnt reply!
I tried the following things:
1. running the game the compatibility mode (windows vista and windows xp)
2. ran the setup in compatibility mode (windows vista and windows xp)
3. installed games for windows client.
4. updated the game.
5. tried all the things after updating the games.
6. re installed the game more than 10 times.
7. re installed vcredist and other microsoft's softwares.
8. dissabled firewall.
I have a original game and have complete edition of the game which includes both the GTA 4 and EFLC.
Please help me to run this game.
my system configs are
windows 7 ultimate 64bit
4 gb ram
2.6 ghz dual core processor
512 video memory