Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What is the World most Powerful Gaming pc Configaration

23 Feb 2013   #1

Ultimate 32bit
 
 
What is the World most Powerful Gaming pc Configaration

Guys,I asked this question just out of curisioty.I want to know that what would be the world most powerful gaming pc.Budget is unlimited cause we no one getting to buy it .But the config would be in 2 types
1.Normal which is not OC'ED.The speed,memory speed provided by vendor.
2.This is OC'ED version of pc.any thing can be oc even if mouse,monitor,keyboard,speaker(i know it can't be done) :kaola: :kaola: :kaola:
Conditions:
1.should have everything which a gaming pc have even headphone,casing,speaker,keyboard,mouse,pad etc
2.No SLI /CROSSFIRE.Just only 1 gpu phiscally .
3.We want performance not brand namesssssss.
We all gaming people want to know that. :bounce: :bounce:
Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss



My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

23 Feb 2013   #2

Windows 7 professional X64
 
 

Google is your friend.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Feb 2013   #3

Windows 8 Pro (32-bit)
 
 

Holy oversized red text, Batman!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


25 Feb 2013   #4

Windows 8.1 Pro (x64)
 
 

Intel Core i7-3970X + Nvidia Geforce GTX Titan. Absolute performance....but well out of the price range of everyone.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Feb 2013   #5

Windows 7 Professional 64bit SP1
 
 

I'd imagine the "best" gaming rig, if there were such a thing, WOULD have more than one graphics card, in either SLI or Crossfire. Especially since it IS a gaming rig.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Feb 2013   #6

Windows 7 Home premium 64bit SP1
 
 

That text color and size lool.
Try the 3rd link that pops up
Click the blue text below to help you out


Let Me Google That
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Feb 2013   #7

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by logicearth View Post
Intel Core i7-3970X + Nvidia Geforce GTX Titan. Absolute performance....but well out of the price range of everyone.
one would think so but truth is far from it,a friend of mine has 2 xeon processors,each with 12MB cache and running at 4.5Ghz,4 7970's and 32GB ram,at the time i thought holy crap,how rich are you,but now after looking around,i see people using entire servers with more then 20 cores and 64 gigs of ram for gaming. Needless to say,no game out today (or in te next few decades) is gona demand that much power.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Feb 2013   #8

Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate)
 
 

Thew Best PC configuration is the one you can afford... the sky is the limit!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Feb 2013   #9

Windows 7 professional X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by shinigami8671 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by logicearth View Post
Intel Core i7-3970X + Nvidia Geforce GTX Titan. Absolute performance....but well out of the price range of everyone.
one would think so but truth is far from it,a friend of mine has 2 xeon processors,each with 12MB cache and running at 4.5Ghz,4 7970's and 32GB ram,at the time i thought holy crap,how rich are you,but now after looking around,i see people using entire servers with more then 20 cores and 64 gigs of ram for gaming. Needless to say,no game out today (or in te next few decades) is gona demand that much power.
This post right here.

People are too self absorbed with CPU power and forget it really depends on GPU power.

Now. If he is thinking straight into the future. Sure, he is set for life.
But tough luck when that motherboard or CPU stop working.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Feb 2013   #10

Windows 8 Pro (32-bit)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Erick Aguilar View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by shinigami8671 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by logicearth View Post
Intel Core i7-3970X + Nvidia Geforce GTX Titan. Absolute performance....but well out of the price range of everyone.
one would think so but truth is far from it,a friend of mine has 2 xeon processors,each with 12MB cache and running at 4.5Ghz,4 7970's and 32GB ram,at the time i thought holy crap,how rich are you,but now after looking around,i see people using entire servers with more then 20 cores and 64 gigs of ram for gaming. Needless to say,no game out today (or in te next few decades) is gona demand that much power.
This post right here.

People are too self absorbed with CPU power and forget it really depends on GPU power.

Now. If he is thinking straight into the future. Sure, he is set for life.
But tough luck when that motherboard or CPU stop working.
I highly doubt he is set for life. That assumes that there isn't a fundamental change in technology, which his current hardware is incompatible with.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 What is the World most Powerful Gaming pc Configaration




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: What is the World most Powerful Gaming pc Configaration
Thread Forum
Solved New Computer not powering on,is it because of not powerful enough PSU? Hardware & Devices
Powerful Video Chillout Room
Solved What' CPU is more powerful? Hardware & Devices
Solved Lets build a powerful gaming pc PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
PSU Powerful Enough Hardware & Devices
Powerful Gaming Notebook shuts down during gameplay Graphic Cards
Maybe I need a more powerful computer General Discussion

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:39 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33