Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Which game should I choose?

23 May 2013   #1

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 
Which game should I choose?

I am going to get a game for this year, and I have picked out the ones I liked, but I only got one choice.
Call of Duty - Ghost
Watch Dogs
Grand Theft Auto V
Please help me


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

23 May 2013   #2

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Razor505 View Post
I am going to get a game for this year, and I have picked out the ones I liked, but I only got one choice.
Call of Duty - Ghost
Watch Dogs
Grand Theft Auto V
Please help me
I would say which ever one you can get the most playtime out of, so probably GTA or Watch Dogs. If you are big on multiplayer then I would say CoD because you can play it online forever.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 May 2013   #3

Windows 7 Ultimate Retail Box (64-bit installed) + Service Pack 1
 
 

Never heard of Watch Dogs, it's not a sequel, so I'd probably go with that.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


24 May 2013   #4

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JackALope52x View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Razor505 View Post
I am going to get a game for this year, and I have picked out the ones I liked, but I only got one choice.
Call of Duty - Ghost
Watch Dogs
Grand Theft Auto V
Please help me
I would say which ever one you can get the most playtime out of, so probably GTA or Watch Dogs. If you are big on multiplayer then I would say CoD because you can play it online forever.
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Faladu View Post
Never heard of Watch Dogs, it's not a sequel, so I'd probably go with that.
I love going for single player games more, than multiplayer. CoD, Watch Dogs, and GTAV all looks exciting, so I cant decided.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 May 2013   #5

Windows 10
 
 

Go with Call of Duty - Ghost
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 May 2013   #6

 
 

GTA V - Best bang for buck and lots of hours to be spent playing. The others are more 'one off' playthroughs tbh.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 May 2013   #7

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by smarteyeball View Post
GTA V - Best bang for buck and lots of hours to be spent playing. The others are more 'one off' playthroughs tbh.
I agree GTA V is good, but I just dont know if it will come out for pc. So I picked Watch Dogs and CoD Ghosts
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 May 2013   #8

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

thought you only had one choice
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 May 2013   #9

Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate)
 
 

I like the CoD MW series for Single Player because you can always do 1 run in Normal Mode, then another in the hardest level. Once you are done, you can always look forward to the Solo Play Missions... plenty of fun all around.

Watch dogs... I was unable to find anything for the PC so I don't know if it will come to PC (didn't really waste much time looking either). Then again, it is a Ubisoft game so expect, lots and lots of glitches, errors, bad porting, etc. The pisser is that you know the game has lots and lots of potential but even after many patches, the game will still suck before of what I mentioned before.

GTA V... played the first one, liked it but never played the others as I always heard they had issues and were heavy into cpu and gpu and my rig has always been lower-end so, unless you have a brute force rig, expect to play it with minimum settings and at very low fps.

So... win win for CoD
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 May 2013   #10

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
thought you only had one choice
Lol yeah, and GTA5 I am pretty sure won't be out on the PC until next year, so I think the OP can mark the thread as solved
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Which game should I choose?




Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:29 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33