Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Define a gaming rig

04 Jun 2013   #81
Layback Bear

Windows 7 Pro. 64/SP-1
 
 

Every sport or hobby has it acronyms.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
04 Jun 2013   #82
amaze904

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

i will conquer both my friend-

on another note, no disrespect to another brother in arms, but....

all i will say is "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

But i gotta put it out there, primary MOS=KILL

i know the marine philosophy, infantry first, then secondary.... but umm this is my rife and that all i know as an ABN infantryman

*all in good spirit*
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jun 2013   #83
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by amaze904 View Post
i will conquer both my friend-

on another note, no disrespect to another brother in arms, but....

all i will say is "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

But i gotta put it out there, primary MOS=KILL

i know the marine philosophy, infantry first, then secondary.... but umm this is my rife and that all i know as an ABN infantryman

*all in good spirit*
No worries Airborne, I'm retired Army myself...I too had the low down, stuck in Fayetteville blues once

Thank you for your service!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

04 Jun 2013   #84
sygnus21

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
This is my rig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My rig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My rig, without me, is useless. Without my rig, I am useless. I must game my rig true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...
My rig and I know that what counts in this game is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, or the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...
My rig is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its graphics and its processor. I will keep my rig clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
Before God, I swear this creed. My rig and I are the defenders of my stats. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is ours and there is no enemy, but peace!



A twist on the Marine Corps Creed... No disrespect intended
Got Full Metal Jacket on the brain
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jun 2013   #85
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sygnus21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
This is my rig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My rig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My rig, without me, is useless. Without my rig, I am useless. I must game my rig true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...
My rig and I know that what counts in this game is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, or the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...
My rig is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its graphics and its processor. I will keep my rig clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
Before God, I swear this creed. My rig and I are the defenders of my stats. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is ours and there is no enemy, but peace!



A twist on the Marine Corps Creed... No disrespect intended
Got Full Metal Jacket on the brain
Yeah, I always liked that movie!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jun 2013   #86
sygnus21

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Layback Bear View Post
I have found that building computers is a lot like building race cars.
Some people got more money than brains and some people got more brains than money.

If you can get these two types together you can win races.
H8terade tasting a bit bitter

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sygnus21 View Post
Got Full Metal Jacket on the brain
Yeah, I always liked that movie!
Yeah it's one of my favorite movies as well
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jun 2013   #87
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sygnus21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Layback Bear View Post
I have found that building computers is a lot like building race cars.
Some people got more money than brains and some people got more brains than money.

If you can get these two types together you can win races.
H8terade tasting a bit bitter

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sygnus21 View Post
Got Full Metal Jacket on the brain
Yeah, I always liked that movie!
Yeah it's one of my favorite movies as well
I have to lol @H8terade being bitter lmao just call me Lightning McQueen I don't need a pit crew

Sadly enough Full Metal jacket was cool but Hamburger Hill has my vote
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jun 2013   #88
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

I thought "The DI" with Jack Webb was a very good one and "Full Metal Jacket" was classic.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jun 2013   #89
Juxxize

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
 
 

so true about spending money on the things you love, I'd rather spend my on things I enjoy , like gaming and my new PC I'm going to buy but to alot of peoples shock I very rarely go on holiday and I don't go out to eat very often , other girls buy shoes I buy tech
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jun 2013   #90
amaze904

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by amaze904 View Post
i will conquer both my friend-

on another note, no disrespect to another brother in arms, but....

all i will say is "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

But i gotta put it out there, primary MOS=KILL

i know the marine philosophy, infantry first, then secondary.... but umm this is my rife and that all i know as an ABN infantryman

*all in good spirit*
No worries Airborne, I'm retired Army myself...I too had the low down, stuck in Fayetteville blues once

Thank you for your service!!
.

Yep stuck in Fayetteville as well- It really is a small world lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Define a gaming rig




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Very Very weird HDD vibrations in Define R4
Hi so today i finally got my computer built, everything is nice and cool running, its purely awesome right now, its also very quiet. well kinda, the fans are silent, my psu isnt hearable even if i put my ear next to it, i got 2 140MM fractal fans running at 7V (Cant hear them at all) and my cpu...
General Discussion
Define names in workbook scope
Hello guys, I use MS Excel 2010. In this app, I know that using Formulas > Define names > define name it is possible to name a cell (or range). At that dialog box there is a scope rectangle which if I choose the entire sheets scope (workbook) so it's said that this name is valid for the entire...
Microsoft Office
Fractal Design Define R4 Window
Hey all i have the Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl Non windowed version was wondering if you can buy the window separately or do i have to re purchase the entire case to get the window Thanks.
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Question about Define r4 case
Hey all i just upgraded my old case from 2005 to a define r4 i am very impressed so far its so much quieter i got a new video card and power supply to really make it quieter also but my main question is do any of you guys have the define r4 and use these Noctua NF-A14 with the included fan...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
how to define permisions for limit user?
Dear Sir, I wan to define permissions for my computer limit user. where that setting for customization/changing??
System Security
Netbook or laptop...how do you define the difference?
Since it is said there's no such thing as a stupid question, here's a question.....where do you draw the line between laptop and netbook? Is it screen size, is it whether or not it has a CD/DVD drive? I had always associated the term with the 10.1" screen portables, until I bought one with a...
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:57.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App