Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Assassins Creed 4 aka AC4 Gameplay

20 Nov 2013   #1

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 
Assassins Creed 4 aka AC4 Gameplay

Thanks to Paulpicks21 I have this great new game and the Gameplay so far is pretty awesome

So far the controls are decent but I never played any of them until now I have to admit the Graphics are super crisp

So far as of right now i am in Havana Cuba but I am pretty sure i'll be leaving that spot soon




Attached Thumbnails
Assassins Creed 4 aka AC4 Gameplay-ac4.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

20 Nov 2013   #2

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Here are some Screen shots this game is pretty sweet the whole Pirate theme is awesome


Attached Thumbnails
Assassins Creed 4 aka AC4 Gameplay-creed.jpg   Assassins Creed 4 aka AC4 Gameplay-creed0.jpg   Assassins Creed 4 aka AC4 Gameplay-creed1.jpg   Assassins Creed 4 aka AC4 Gameplay-creed2.jpg   Assassins Creed 4 aka AC4 Gameplay-creed3.jpg  

Assassins Creed 4 aka AC4 Gameplay-creed4.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Nov 2013   #3

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

More Plunder is there anyone else playing this besides me


Attached Thumbnails
Assassins Creed 4 aka AC4 Gameplay-assassin-s-creed-iv-black-flag-2013-11-21-16-5-34.jpg   Assassins Creed 4 aka AC4 Gameplay-assassin-s-creed-iv-black-flag-2013-11-21-16-5-37.jpg   Assassins Creed 4 aka AC4 Gameplay-assassin-s-creed-iv-black-flag-2013-11-21-16-5-56.jpg   Assassins Creed 4 aka AC4 Gameplay-assassin-s-creed-iv-black-flag-2013-11-21-16-5-48.jpg   Assassins Creed 4 aka AC4 Gameplay-assassin-s-creed-iv-black-flag-2013-11-21-16-5-31.jpg  

Assassins Creed 4 aka AC4 Gameplay-assassin-s-creed-iv-black-flag-2013-11-21-16-5-6.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


22 Nov 2013   #4

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

HERE HERE! I was busy playing so didnt have much time to come online till now as im taking a break until a new driver update arrives which fixes the AA issue.
As for the game itself,i have played every AC game but never finished a single one as lost interest later on but this game is phenomenol especially if compared with the previous AC3. Absolutely love the whole pirate thing,never expected them to pull it off,the battles with the Navy are epic,so massive and without any glitches at all,so much to do and not to mention the graphics,simply amazing. They pulled this one off amazingly and ubisoft has my respect once again
Anyways some shots :








My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2013   #5

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Looking at your screen shots we're not that far from each other in game play I just did a couple circles around to do some of the optional quest

I get like 90% each one but fail to do that extra quest maybe I should just go ahead beat it then go to the side quest later

This game does remind me of the Pirates of the Caribbean at Worlds End( The Game )The whole Pirate thing is a much needed change of pace and on top of it they sing Pirate songs on the Seas

I am so drawn into it right now it's hard not to play it so for right now I have to give this game a big thumbs up for a much needed game that has minimal issues and works well in crossfire
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2013   #6

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Looking at your screen shots we're not that far from each other in game play I just did a couple circles around to do some of the optional quest

I get like 90% each one but fail to do that extra quest maybe I should just go ahead beat it then go to the side quest later

This game does remind me of the Pirates of the Caribbean at Worlds End( The Game )The whole Pirate thing is a much needed change of pace and on top of it they sing Pirate songs on the Seas

I am so drawn into it right now it's hard not to play it so for right now I have to give this game a big thumbs up for a much needed game that has minimal issues and works well in crossfire
Yes exactly. I had only gotten 100% synh on 1 single quest before i got the berserk dart,after that the assasination missions were a piece of cake as most require to stay out of combat
Have played for 8 hours now and only at 45% overall completion. Ran around on the ship,conquered the forts,upgraded my ship as much as possible. Now will start once again when a patch for the AA arrives. This game took me by surprise,and a nice surprise for once lol.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2013   #7

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

what is wrong with the AA i haven't noticed to much roughness

and the patch is from AMD because they have 13.10 out wqhl
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2013   #8

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
what is wrong with the AA i haven't noticed to much roughness

and the patch is from AMD because they have 13.10 out wqhl
With single GPU's at least there is a big problem with AA,we get constant 19FPS after 4xMSAA. Thats a big problem. Nvidia fixed it with a driver update a few days ago. Dont think AMD released one yet.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2013   #9

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by shinigami8671 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
what is wrong with the AA i haven't noticed to much roughness

and the patch is from AMD because they have 13.10 out wqhl
With single GPU's at least there is a big problem with AA,we get constant 19FPS after 4xMSAA. Thats a big problem. Nvidia fixed it with a driver update a few days ago. Dont think AMD released one yet.

Looking at the latest notes nothing
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2013   #10

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by shinigami8671 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
what is wrong with the AA i haven't noticed to much roughness

and the patch is from AMD because they have 13.10 out wqhl
With single GPU's at least there is a big problem with AA,we get constant 19FPS after 4xMSAA. Thats a big problem. Nvidia fixed it with a driver update a few days ago. Dont think AMD released one yet.

Looking at the latest notes nothing
Yup,the latest one is for R9 series only
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Assassins Creed 4 aka AC4 Gameplay




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Assassins Creed 4 aka AC4 Gameplay
Thread Forum
Assassins Creed I and II Gaming
Can my PC run Assassins Creed 3? Gaming
Assassins's Creed 2 error Gaming
Assassins creed 2 Drm strikes again? Gaming
Assassins Creed 2 Trailer Gaming

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33