Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Assetto Corsa (Racing Game)


25 Dec 2013   #11
N00berG00ber

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Sorry i had to delete it. its just too badly messed up....


My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2013   #12
Lava King

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by N00berG00ber View Post
i bought that game!
its a very good game once setup. once damage and all that stuff gets enabled, it will be THE BEST racing/sim on PC.

my only complaint is the controls setup for xbox remote. aka- THEY SUCK!
Didn't realize you were into racing games Noober. It seems like a pretty good game, I look forward to leaderboards for laptimes and also online racing.

Challenge accepted.

Game purchased.

Logitech G27 wheel ordered.

This is gonna be fun!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2013   #13
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lava King View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by N00berG00ber View Post
i bought that game!
its a very good game once setup. once damage and all that stuff gets enabled, it will be THE BEST racing/sim on PC.

my only complaint is the controls setup for xbox remote. aka- THEY SUCK!
Didn't realize you were into racing games Noober. It seems like a pretty good game, I look forward to leaderboards for laptimes and also online racing.

Challenge accepted.

Game purchased.

Logitech G27 wheel ordered.

This is gonna be fun!
Nice one Kent. I just hope it's not too long before they make the online side of the game available. But in the mean time we can just practice and learn.

Edit: That G27 looks pretty darn cool!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2013   #14
N00berG00ber

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

i think we can make a leader board for fastest time on certain tracks

we could just post a SS of the laptime and the track. car choice, assists, and such are all up to you
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2013   #15
Dude

Windows 8.1 Pro + Windows 10
 
 

Origin has a free racing game, need for speed world if you racers are interested.

-needforspeed.png


My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2013   #16
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by N00berG00ber View Post
i think we can make a leader board for fastest time on certain tracks

we could just post a SS of the laptime and the track. car choice, assists, and such are all up to you
Not a bad idea there Noober, I could set up a small leaderboard on this thread and just change it weekly to whatever track we are doing. I will choose the first track and car in the next day or so. Assists, well I don't suppose it matters too much, just use whatever you want.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
Origin has a free racing game, need for speed world if you racers are interested.

Attachment 299105
Thanks Doug, I tried that quite a while back, it's ok but not my bag.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2013   #17
N00berG00ber

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by N00berG00ber View Post
i think we can make a leader board for fastest time on certain tracks

we could just post a SS of the laptime and the track. car choice, assists, and such are all up to you
Not a bad idea there Noober, I could set up a small leaderboard on this thread and just change it weekly to whatever track we are doing. I will choose the first track and car in the next day or so. Assists, well I don't suppose it matters too much, just use whatever you want.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
Origin has a free racing game, need for speed world if you racers are interested.

Attachment 299105
Thanks Doug, I tried that quite a while back, it's ok but not my bag.
i think we should allow any car, any assists, any setup, and just have a leaderboard for that track.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2013   #18
Lava King

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by N00berG00ber View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by N00berG00ber View Post
i think we can make a leader board for fastest time on certain tracks

we could just post a SS of the laptime and the track. car choice, assists, and such are all up to you
Not a bad idea there Noober, I could set up a small leaderboard on this thread and just change it weekly to whatever track we are doing. I will choose the first track and car in the next day or so. Assists, well I don't suppose it matters too much, just use whatever you want.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
Origin has a free racing game, need for speed world if you racers are interested.

Attachment 299105
Thanks Doug, I tried that quite a while back, it's ok but not my bag.
i think we should allow any car, any assists, any setup, and just have a leaderboard for that track.


Sounds good to me, just use whatever it takes to get around the specified track the quickest.

My wheel won't arrive until Tuesday, so I may try to use my ancient game port controller. I've used it in the past for other racing games (Viper, Richard Burns Rally, etc.). Some years ago I raced radio-controlled cars (1/10 scale) so I'm accustomed to the small wheel. It's not very precise, but it is better than using a keyboard and mouse. The trigger for throttle and brake are on the bottom, not visible in this picture.


Kent


Attached Thumbnails
-imag0283.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2013   #19
N00berG00ber

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Nice. I still play with RC. I have a traxxas emax with 1080amp brushless system.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Dec 2013   #20
Lava King

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by N00berG00ber View Post
Nice. I still play with RC. I have a traxxas emax with 1080amp brushless system.

Aahhh...we would've killed for the brushless systems and LiPo batteries of today. I still have my racing gear but it's so obsolete that it isn't funny.

I have a Losi XX-CR and a Losi XX-4 (2-wheel and 4-wheel drive buggies). The 2-wheel drive still works great but all of the drive belts have deteriorated on the 4-wheel drive.


Those were the days, modified (electric) motors that ran so hot that they unsoldered themselves, overcharged NiCads popping like popcorn, selecting the correct gear so that the battery pack lasted the full 4-minute race but not longer.....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Assetto Corsa (Racing Game)




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Assetto Corsa (Racing Game)
Thread Forum
Good Free Simulation Racing Game Gaming
Racing fan(s) Performance & Maintenance
Nascar Racing 2003 Gaming
A Citroen Saxo or a Vauxhall Corsa? Chillout Room
racing wheel problem Gaming

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:39 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App