|03 Jan 2014||#1|
| || |
How To Set Up/Calibrate Gamepad In ePSXe
HOW TO SET UP/CALIBRATE GAMEPAD IN EPSXE
1. Plug in gamepad to USB port.
2. Press "Analog" button. LED light will turn red.
3. Run ePSXe > Config > Game Pad > Port # > Pad #
4. Select gamepad type, e.g. [SCPH-1200] DualShock (F5).
5. Calibrate buttons by clicking the textbox, then pressing the corresponding button on the gamepad.
6. Click OK.
7. Press F5 during gameplay for analog-compatible games to toggle analog on/off.
Note: The analog LED light must be on during calibration and during gameplay to successfully toggle analog on/of.
I came across problems with getting the analog to work properly during gameplay, since I did not turn on the analog during calibration in ePSXe. I hope this quick guide helps someone.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: How To Set Up/Calibrate Gamepad In ePSXe|
|Calibrate battery||Hardware & Devices|
|How do I calibrate properly an LCD TV hooked up to my PC||Hardware & Devices|
|Monitor Calibrate||Hardware & Devices|
|How to calibrate TV output||Media Center|
|Standard gamepad driver for Gravis Gamepad Pro USB?||Drivers|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:25 AM.