Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What Games Are You Playing? [3]

10 Mar 2015   #1031
sygnus21

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
I think the problem was there was so much extra content. If you choose to do it, you simply out level everything.

Have you tried Nighmare difficulty or whatever its called? Maybe it would be different. I need to run through it again on the hardest setting and see if theres a challenge at the end.
Not tried the hardest mode. Not sure I want to as my patience with gaming is starting to wear thin now. In fact I'm finding that I'm becoming a bit bored with gaming now.

Perhaps I need something fresh and right now I don't see anything out there for me. To be honest DA:I sort of bored me as well.

Anyway thanks.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
11 Mar 2015   #1032
boogieboy

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Gas Guzlers Extreme is so much fun!!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Mar 2015   #1033
omega9380

Windows 8.1 x64
 
 

Currently deeply engrossed in Elite: Dangerous on the PC!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

11 Mar 2015   #1034
Wishmaster

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sygnus21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
I think the problem was there was so much extra content. If you choose to do it, you simply out level everything.

Have you tried Nighmare difficulty or whatever its called? Maybe it would be different. I need to run through it again on the hardest setting and see if theres a challenge at the end.
Not tried the hardest mode. Not sure I want to as my patience with gaming is starting to wear thin now. In fact I'm finding that I'm becoming a bit bored with gaming now.

Perhaps I need something fresh and right now I don't see anything out there for me. To be honest DA:I sort of bored me as well.

Anyway thanks.
I get like that too.
Ill go for awhile gaming and just get bored of games all together. Then for a week or 2 I'll just read like crazy till Im bored of books or nothing peaks my interest then on to something else.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Mar 2015   #1035
BugMeister

Windows10 Pro - 64Bit vs.10547
 
 

bought Oddworld New 'n Tasty via Steam..
- really nice looking platform scroller..
..keyboard controls aren't so easy, but it runs sort of ok with a controller..

- while I was on Steam, I also got the new city-builder sim "Skyline" for my son..
..deluxe edition as well.. seems it's keeping him busy for now..
- at least he's been very engrossed in it since he installed it..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Mar 2015   #1036
sygnus21

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sygnus21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
I think the problem was there was so much extra content. If you choose to do it, you simply out level everything.

Have you tried Nighmare difficulty or whatever its called? Maybe it would be different. I need to run through it again on the hardest setting and see if theres a challenge at the end.
Not tried the hardest mode. Not sure I want to as my patience with gaming is starting to wear thin now. In fact I'm finding that I'm becoming a bit bored with gaming now.

Perhaps I need something fresh and right now I don't see anything out there for me. To be honest DA:I sort of bored me as well.

Anyway thanks.
I get like that too.
Ill go for awhile gaming and just get bored of games all together. Then for a week or 2 I'll just read like crazy till Im bored of books or nothing peaks my interest then on to something else.
Funny that you mention books as I find I suddenly have an urge to read now

Anyway I was going to pull the string on Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Premium Edition when it was on sale for $37 bucks on Steam last week but decided to let it go. Looks like I'm going to take that gaming break.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Mar 2015   #1037
NoN

Windows 7 Professional SP1 - x64 [Non-UEFI Boot]
 
 

I just finished two rounds of Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut, cracked Jaron Namir trophy with only one shot in the head, first round, with the enhanced (damaged) 10mm revolver ( took me a while, running though)!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Mar 2015   #1038
blackroseMD1

Windows 10 Tech Preview 9926 x64
 
 

Right now I'm working on Bully (got it and L.A. Noire for $7 in an Amazon sale) and Assassin's Creed Rogue.

I forgot how much fun Ubisoft games can be when they're properly optimized.

Also about halfway through Far Cry 3 and 1/4 of the way through Dying Light.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Mar 2015   #1039
boogieboy

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

I bought Valiant Hearts: The Great War + Child of Light off Ubisoft Catelog Sale on Steam and bought Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Uplay key few days ago
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Mar 2015   #1040
Master Turkey

Windows 7 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post
I bought Valiant Hearts: The Great War + Child of Light off Ubisoft Catelog Sale on Steam and bought Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Uplay key few days ago

I also picked up Valiant Hearts on sale too. Gotta love the steam sales.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 What Games Are You Playing? [3]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
BSOD playing some games/recently playing FIFA World
The title speaks for itself, i have dump files listed below, and i would really like to fix this problem. Thank you in advance.
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD When playing games and playing flash player.
Hello guys. So here is my issue i dont really know how to specific it further then this still hope it will help. I have been getting BSOD for a while now and it's getting to the point i cant do a single thing on the computer. I did the config for dumps and so on and ended up with this RAR file...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD whilst playing various games. Also happens when not playing games
Hello all, I've been having a few problems with my laptop since I bought it. The problem mainly occurs when I'm playing a game (usually xcom: enemy unknown or deus ex HR at the moment) but has occurred when I'm browsing the internet (albeit far less often). The BSODs appear to be random but I'm...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD downloading games/playing games/using internet 0x00000007F
I just updated and rebuilt my PC and have reinstalled Win 7 64 bit and am constantly getting a BSOD while using the PC. Specifically while downloading/installing/playing games. I have also had the error occur just while surfing the internet. From the program Blue Screen Viewer it seems to...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD randomly after playing games or playing movies )
Hi Guys, I have issues with my desktop. I randomly get the bsod (kernel data inpage error). I thought it started after I installes the new ATI drivers. So I tried older drivers but without any result. After that I thought it was an issues with Win 7 64bit. So I installed 32bit. But still I get...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Playing various games, closing games, no overheating.
Hello, first time poster looking for help as I can't diagnose my issue after trying numerous things. Currently when I play a game the BSOD happens randomly, I can go a whole day without it, or it can happen frequently. It happens the most when I close or exit a game, then it'll kick to a blue...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:53.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App