Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What Games Are You Playing? [3]

13 Nov 2014   #811
boogieboy

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Well what can I do? RAMs prices are on sky here in my country they cost +3 times of the normal price don't know why it's like that i.e. a $50 ram cost here like $150


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
13 Nov 2014   #812
boogieboy

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

After playing The Last of Us every other game I try to play feels like shit now compared to it

Tried Just Cause 2 after all the hype I've been reading in the comments section for Just Cause 3 I guess JC2 isn't a bad game but isn't all that full of fun like people were going crazy in the comments I hate when there's so much hype involved for nothing. I'm kind of stuck on a mission where you have to save that old fart driving a car and literally I counted I failed it 23 times in a row!! I quit.. for now the only thing I like about the game is graphics and nothing much. Shooting is stupid and well overall what I can maybe it's not my type of game.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2014   #813
sygnus21

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Games are like movies or music... not everyone is going to like it, but the number of likes vs. unlikes is what makes it successful or not. However, that doesn't mean everyone has to like it.

You just happen to fall into the category that says you don't like, nothing wrong with that. That however doesn't mean the game is bad.

My two cents.

And no, I don't have the game.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

13 Nov 2014   #814
NoN

Windows 7 Professional SP1 - x64 [Non-UEFI Boot]
 
 

Being finishing a second Round of NFS the Run PC with my Game Pad...I quite like the sceneries and playing open space but it is virtually the only one i have (expect NFSW free).

Saw games like "Driver San Francisco" (Steam/Uplay Keycode), Dirt 3 (Windows Game Live), The Grid series, TrackMania˛ Valley...

What you guy think? i want to look at some new driving Pursuit/Race games but looks not so manies around apart some few NFS from EA.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Nov 2014   #815
boogieboy

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Go for Driver San Francisco! Epicness awaits
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Nov 2014   #816
Gornot

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post
After playing The Last of Us every other game I try to play feels like shit now compared to it

Tried Just Cause 2 after all the hype I've been reading in the comments section for Just Cause 3 I guess JC2 isn't a bad game but isn't all that full of fun like people were going crazy in the comments I hate when there's so much hype involved for nothing. I'm kind of stuck on a mission where you have to save that old fart driving a car and literally I counted I failed it 23 times in a row!! I quit.. for now the only thing I like about the game is graphics and nothing much. Shooting is stupid and well overall what I can maybe it's not my type of game.
I remember the first time I started playing it, I overdid it after many, many hours... and got sick. All those epic airplane jumps and grappling actually made me sick. True story.

The game itself is kinda quirky, but it's always been fun for me.
How can you fail that mission so much BTW? I don't think I've ever failed at it, and I'm known to generally suck at games lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Nov 2014   #817
boogieboy

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Gornot View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post
After playing The Last of Us every other game I try to play feels like shit now compared to it

Tried Just Cause 2 after all the hype I've been reading in the comments section for Just Cause 3 I guess JC2 isn't a bad game but isn't all that full of fun like people were going crazy in the comments I hate when there's so much hype involved for nothing. I'm kind of stuck on a mission where you have to save that old fart driving a car and literally I counted I failed it 23 times in a row!! I quit.. for now the only thing I like about the game is graphics and nothing much. Shooting is stupid and well overall what I can maybe it's not my type of game.
I remember the first time I started playing it, I overdid it after many, many hours... and got sick. All those epic airplane jumps and grappling actually made me sick. True story.

The game itself is kinda quirky, but it's always been fun for me.
How can you fail that mission so much BTW? I don't think I've ever failed at it, and I'm known to generally suck at games lol
I have no idea why I was keep dying maybe I shouldn't have played it with control and oh yea I remember while bad guys were hanging out of the doors shooting me while I was standing on the roof of the car their bullets damage me so much and when I tried shooting them most of my bullets were just going somewhere else even though I was shooting at them but it seemed they weren't receiving any damage and every 2 or 3 Humvee's filled with them goons I destroyed I ran out of bullets
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Nov 2014   #818
NoN

Windows 7 Professional SP1 - x64 [Non-UEFI Boot]
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post
Go for Driver San Francisco! Epicness awaits
I'll give a look since i already have a game with uPlay...The steam keycode should by alright. i'm just afraid of having to redownload the all game if uPlay ask it too.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Gornot View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post
After playing The Last of Us every other game I try to play feels like shit now compared to it

Tried Just Cause 2 after all the hype I've been reading in the comments section for Just Cause 3 I guess JC2 isn't a bad game but isn't all that full of fun like people were going crazy in the comments I hate when there's so much hype involved for nothing. I'm kind of stuck on a mission where you have to save that old fart driving a car and literally I counted I failed it 23 times in a row!! I quit.. for now the only thing I like about the game is graphics and nothing much. Shooting is stupid and well overall what I can maybe it's not my type of game.
I remember the first time I started playing it, I overdid it after many, many hours... and got sick. All those epic airplane jumps and grappling actually made me sick. True story.

The game itself is kinda quirky, but it's always been fun for me.
How can you fail that mission so much BTW? I don't think I've ever failed at it, and I'm known to generally suck at games lol
I have no idea why I was keep dying maybe I shouldn't have played it with control and oh yea I remember while bad guys were hanging out of the doors shooting me while I was standing on the roof of the car their bullets damage me so much and when I tried shooting them most of my bullets were just going somewhere else even though I was shooting at them but it seemed they weren't receiving any damage and every 2 or 3 Humvee's filled with them goons I destroyed I ran out of bullets
Yeah! Just a Cause had done the same to my stomach...going up & down then finishing by a good headache!!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Nov 2014   #819
rvcjew

7 Pro x64, 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NoN View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post
Go for Driver San Francisco! Epicness awaits
I'll give a look since i already have a game with uPlay...The steam keycode should by alright. i'm just afraid of having to redownload the all game if uPlay ask it too.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Gornot View Post

I remember the first time I started playing it, I overdid it after many, many hours... and got sick. All those epic airplane jumps and grappling actually made me sick. True story.

The game itself is kinda quirky, but it's always been fun for me.
How can you fail that mission so much BTW? I don't think I've ever failed at it, and I'm known to generally suck at games lol
I have no idea why I was keep dying maybe I shouldn't have played it with control and oh yea I remember while bad guys were hanging out of the doors shooting me while I was standing on the roof of the car their bullets damage me so much and when I tried shooting them most of my bullets were just going somewhere else even though I was shooting at them but it seemed they weren't receiving any damage and every 2 or 3 Humvee's filled with them goons I destroyed I ran out of bullets
Yeah! Just a Cause had done the same to my stomach...going up & down then finishing by a good headache!!!
Lol you guys should play it in stereoscopic? It's wild in 3d.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Nov 2014   #820
boogieboy

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rvcjew View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NoN View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post
Go for Driver San Francisco! Epicness awaits
I'll give a look since i already have a game with uPlay...The steam keycode should by alright. i'm just afraid of having to redownload the all game if uPlay ask it too.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post

I have no idea why I was keep dying maybe I shouldn't have played it with control and oh yea I remember while bad guys were hanging out of the doors shooting me while I was standing on the roof of the car their bullets damage me so much and when I tried shooting them most of my bullets were just going somewhere else even though I was shooting at them but it seemed they weren't receiving any damage and every 2 or 3 Humvee's filled with them goons I destroyed I ran out of bullets
Yeah! Just a Cause had done the same to my stomach...going up & down then finishing by a good headache!!!
Lol you guys should play it in stereoscopic? It's wild in 3d.
I only have 40" 3D TV and that is downstairs in the living room always wanted to try out my PC there but that involves a lot of hassle
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 What Games Are You Playing? [3]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
BSOD playing some games/recently playing FIFA World
The title speaks for itself, i have dump files listed below, and i would really like to fix this problem. Thank you in advance.
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD When playing games and playing flash player.
Hello guys. So here is my issue i dont really know how to specific it further then this still hope it will help. I have been getting BSOD for a while now and it's getting to the point i cant do a single thing on the computer. I did the config for dumps and so on and ended up with this RAR file...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD whilst playing various games. Also happens when not playing games
Hello all, I've been having a few problems with my laptop since I bought it. The problem mainly occurs when I'm playing a game (usually xcom: enemy unknown or deus ex HR at the moment) but has occurred when I'm browsing the internet (albeit far less often). The BSODs appear to be random but I'm...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD downloading games/playing games/using internet 0x00000007F
I just updated and rebuilt my PC and have reinstalled Win 7 64 bit and am constantly getting a BSOD while using the PC. Specifically while downloading/installing/playing games. I have also had the error occur just while surfing the internet. From the program Blue Screen Viewer it seems to...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD randomly after playing games or playing movies )
Hi Guys, I have issues with my desktop. I randomly get the bsod (kernel data inpage error). I thought it started after I installes the new ATI drivers. So I tried older drivers but without any result. After that I thought it was an issues with Win 7 64bit. So I installed 32bit. But still I get...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Playing various games, closing games, no overheating.
Hello, first time poster looking for help as I can't diagnose my issue after trying numerous things. Currently when I play a game the BSOD happens randomly, I can go a whole day without it, or it can happen frequently. It happens the most when I close or exit a game, then it'll kick to a blue...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:35.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App