Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What Games Are You Playing? [3]

26 Dec 2014   #881
sygnus21

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Dragon Age: Inquisition. This game looks and runs so firkin amazing under Mantle that I haven't even thought about putting it in DX11 mode.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
26 Dec 2014   #882
Devlin1888

Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit
 
 

Getting a PS4 on wednesday, Limited myself to 4 games max, FIFA15, DragonAge Inquisition, leaves space for two others...any recommendations anyone?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Dec 2014   #883
Master Turkey

Windows 7 Pro
 
 

I'm still playing FC3 (on Xbox360 though, don't shoot me)... and refuse to buy FC4 until I finish FC3! BUT I do have the bundle from steam when it went on sale on the PC. 1,2, 3, and Blood Dragon. Seemed silly to buy it and own it on console and PC ... but ... meh.

OP - I'm playing Dead Rising 3, Dishonored (seems like Bioshock and AC had a baby), Quake 2 (yes there are still servers up and running), Deus EX Human Revolution, and DOW Soul Storm (actually mostly I play DOW, lol).

If ya'll are on Steam, feel free to add me. My friends list could use some folks on it. Should be under the same handle as here.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

27 Dec 2014   #884
RoasterMen

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Devlin1888 View Post
Getting a PS4 on wednesday, Limited myself to 4 games max, FIFA15, DragonAge Inquisition, leaves space for two others...any recommendations anyone?
Grand Theft Auto V
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Dec 2014   #885
boogieboy

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Master Turkey View Post
I'm still playing FC3 (on Xbox360 though, don't shoot me)... and refuse to buy FC4 until I finish FC3! BUT I do have the bundle from steam when it went on sale on the PC. 1,2, 3, and Blood Dragon. Seemed silly to buy it and own it on console and PC ... but ... meh.

OP - I'm playing Dead Rising 3, Dishonored (seems like Bioshock and AC had a baby), Quake 2 (yes there are still servers up and running), Deus EX Human Revolution, and DOW Soul Storm (actually mostly I play DOW, lol).

If ya'll are on Steam, feel free to add me. My friends list could use some folks on it. Should be under the same handle as here.
I tried finding you.. I found 1 guy with same ID named Joseph don't know if it's you add me.. see my sig below!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Dec 2014   #886
Chuck38

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
 
 

You can add me too, I could use a couple more friends.
My username is the same as I have here.. I think I have Snoopy as my avatar as well.

Lately I've just been playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms. I also have TF2, Plantside 2, and a couple other free games.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Dec 2014   #887
boogieboy

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Chuck38 View Post
You can add me too, I could use a couple more friends.
My username is the same as I have here.. I think I have Snoopy as my avatar as well.

Lately I've just been playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms. I also have TF2, Plantside 2, and a couple other free games.
Request sent
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Dec 2014   #888
Chuck38

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
 
 

As soon as Windows is done updating, I'll accept your request. Thanks, boogie!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Dec 2014   #889
Master Turkey

Windows 7 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Master Turkey View Post
I'm still playing FC3 (on Xbox360 though, don't shoot me)... and refuse to buy FC4 until I finish FC3! BUT I do have the bundle from steam when it went on sale on the PC. 1,2, 3, and Blood Dragon. Seemed silly to buy it and own it on console and PC ... but ... meh.

OP - I'm playing Dead Rising 3, Dishonored (seems like Bioshock and AC had a baby), Quake 2 (yes there are still servers up and running), Deus EX Human Revolution, and DOW Soul Storm (actually mostly I play DOW, lol).

If ya'll are on Steam, feel free to add me. My friends list could use some folks on it. Should be under the same handle as here.
I tried finding you.. I found 1 guy with same ID named Joseph don't know if it's you add me.. see my sig below!
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Chuck38 View Post
You can add me too, I could use a couple more friends.
My username is the same as I have here.. I think I have Snoopy as my avatar as well.

Lately I've just been playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms. I also have TF2, Plantside 2, and a couple other free games.
Friend requests sent! p.s. yes that's me. lol. idk why my real name is listed. lol. I don't usually do that online... but yes, that's me.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Dec 2014   #890
Chuck38

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
 
 

Thanks!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 What Games Are You Playing? [3]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
BSOD playing some games/recently playing FIFA World
The title speaks for itself, i have dump files listed below, and i would really like to fix this problem. Thank you in advance.
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD When playing games and playing flash player.
Hello guys. So here is my issue i dont really know how to specific it further then this still hope it will help. I have been getting BSOD for a while now and it's getting to the point i cant do a single thing on the computer. I did the config for dumps and so on and ended up with this RAR file...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD whilst playing various games. Also happens when not playing games
Hello all, I've been having a few problems with my laptop since I bought it. The problem mainly occurs when I'm playing a game (usually xcom: enemy unknown or deus ex HR at the moment) but has occurred when I'm browsing the internet (albeit far less often). The BSODs appear to be random but I'm...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD downloading games/playing games/using internet 0x00000007F
I just updated and rebuilt my PC and have reinstalled Win 7 64 bit and am constantly getting a BSOD while using the PC. Specifically while downloading/installing/playing games. I have also had the error occur just while surfing the internet. From the program Blue Screen Viewer it seems to...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD randomly after playing games or playing movies )
Hi Guys, I have issues with my desktop. I randomly get the bsod (kernel data inpage error). I thought it started after I installes the new ATI drivers. So I tried older drivers but without any result. After that I thought it was an issues with Win 7 64bit. So I installed 32bit. But still I get...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Playing various games, closing games, no overheating.
Hello, first time poster looking for help as I can't diagnose my issue after trying numerous things. Currently when I play a game the BSOD happens randomly, I can go a whole day without it, or it can happen frequently. It happens the most when I close or exit a game, then it'll kick to a blue...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:34.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App